I am very impressed with these running tights. They are very comfortable and although I was worried they might be too tight in the leg as I have 'athletic calves' they fit me perfectly. Wash well and I like the go faster reflective stripes on the leg.
Published 15 months ago by Mrs Jo M

3.0 out of 5 stars I really wan t to like these running trousers - they seem like they deserve ...
I really wan t to like these running trousers - they seem like they deserve it but there are some really niggly points which I just can't get over.

The material of the pants feels very smooth and silky - however they did make me sweat more than normal.
The fit was snug and supporting - however they do have a plastic strip around the cuff to keep them in...
Published 3 months ago by Shelley Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars They are very comfortable and although I was worried they might be too ..., 26 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 4 Dec. 2013
S. Schrammel - See all my reviews
I bought these for a muddy race in cold conditions and it saved my day! Wicked any moisture away immediately and stayed in the right place even after vigorous climbing, crawling, jumping and running.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item will purchase another pair, 30 Mar. 2014
I'd say I'm a size 12 top and size 14 bottom so I picked a Medium they fit just fine, material is nice, drawstring in the top even if you have to go up a leg size waist can be adjusted, zips are ok I don't zip all the way down as feel ankles are restricted bit ok if you got dainty ankles. I wore for PT session / interval training no issues with squats and dead lifts etc IE didn't fall down ha ha great item just a shame other colours weren't on offer 😄

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy!!, 16 Jan. 2014
Love these!! Have just started exercising due to putting on weight when had baby. These are a perfect fit, don't fall down when jumping, running etc and are so comfortable! Slimming look and lovely appearance. Overall great will definitely recommend these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 26 Nov. 2013
These are nice tights. Very silky and figure hugging. the ankles are quite tight but the zips help. Like the stripes down the side and they are amazingly flattering - apart from the back pocket which gives a bit of lump on the back outline!

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 19 April 2014
good for the price, i am a size 10 and 5 foot 5 and bought a medium and theyre too big so would recommend a small for anyone size 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 29 Aug. 2013
Very comfortable and they fit well. Handy pocket and zips at the bottom, which I can't zip all the way to the bottom with socks and trainers on but doesn't matter. These will do really well for when the weather gets cooler.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, flattering fit and comfortable, 14 Aug. 2014
Free Spirit "shilo115" (North Wales, GB) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are very comfortable to run in and climate control seems very good. I have been running in them during hot spells and have not over heated and remained happy in them with no chaffing.

Stylish with the piping and reflective dots.

Material is strong and the zips on the ankles and on the back pocket are really excellent quality which really makes a difference when you are using them, so many products have flimsy zips.

The back pocket is adequate in size and will comfortably fit my Galaxy S4 phone which is rather large.

Rubber grips at the bottom to prevent slippage.

Very flattering fit - impressed with my image in the mirror!!!!

The only gripe I have is that I am short at 5ft 2" and the legs do bunch up a little at the bottom but it honestly wouldn't put me off wearing them.

I would recommend these running pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 April 2014
These are fabulous. Fit really well (go size down not size up if you are not sure or between sizes) and they are so flattering considering they are skintight running tights. Comfortable, good quality, light but strong. And for the price I paid on amazon excellent value and better than all the other brands I have bought before. The drawstring waist makes them perfect as prevents any slippage that usually happens with running tights or capris.

5.0 out of 5 stars tights, 1 Jan. 2014
these are lovely and comfy they fit well for the size, they came very quick and were well packed, the only down fall they are a bit long in the leg for me at 5ft 4