on 9 February 2014
As I was unable to view the track listing before purchase , I was pleased to find on arrival it had all the usual suspects on it, plus a nice selection of carols for the oldies like me! Although not the origional soundtracks obviously, the backing tracks are reasonably true to the original songs and pitched at a nice level. I would buy other 100 hits karaoke disks.
on 7 January 2013
Speedy delivery as usuall :-)
The cd-g met all my expectations, plenty to sing along to, probably just the odd few I wasn't interested in. Great fun from the charts and classic carols. Great value for money too. :-)
on 21 November 2012
Box set of Christmas Karaoke CDs, we have had great fun singing along to favourite Christmas songs and hymns. It arrived on time and in new condition.
on 18 January 2014
I bought this to use at work with older people in a care home at Christmas so we were looking for the older songs and traditional carols. This has those and so many more and we had lots of fun with it. We needed to familiarise ourselves with it because some of the tracks were a little bit tricky to know when the intro had finished and when to come in, but once we were confident it was great and most sounded just like the originals which made it perfect for our residents! Be aware there are no words included so we needed to print them off but it is good value for money.
on 21 November 2015
Most of the Christmas favourites are here and some 'seasonal' rather than specififically Christmas. Some begin without an introduction, straight in with the song, so a bit difficult if you are bringing in a 'gathering' you will have to get really used to them and know what lead in you have.
on 8 February 2013
the songs on it were good but wouldn't work on dvd player or on computor words were not in
synchronization
on 21 December 2015
All the usual songs but some rubbish one on here too, but that's to be expected from a compilation.
on 16 February 2016
Really enjoyed this album - got my office through the Christmas period! Arrived on time too! :-)
on 4 January 2016
every hit you could want and hear playing in pubs clubs shops over christmas
on 10 December 2015
Backing were good but you really need the lyrics to go along with it