4.0 out of 5 stars 100 hits Xmas Karaoke
As I was unable to view the track listing before purchase , I was pleased to find on arrival it had all the usual suspects on it, plus a nice selection of carols for the oldies like me! Although not the origional soundtracks obviously, the backing tracks are reasonably true to the original songs and pitched at a nice level. I would buy other 100 hits karaoke disks.
Published 10 months ago by valerie flint

3.0 out of 5 stars Xmas
the songs on it were good but wouldn't work on dvd player or on computor words were not in
synchronization
Published 22 months ago by Penmaenmawrkaren

4.0 out of 5 stars 100 hits Xmas Karaoke, 9 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Karaoke, 21 Nov 2012
Box set of Christmas Karaoke CDs, we have had great fun singing along to favourite Christmas songs and hymns. It arrived on time and in new condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 hits of Christmas karaoke, 7 Jan 2013
Speedy delivery as usuall :-)
The cd-g met all my expectations, plenty to sing along to, probably just the odd few I wasn't interested in. Great fun from the charts and classic carols. Great value for money too. :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Such a huge number of songs and they sound great!, 18 Jan 2014
I bought this to use at work with older people in a care home at Christmas so we were looking for the older songs and traditional carols. This has those and so many more and we had lots of fun with it. We needed to familiarise ourselves with it because some of the tracks were a little bit tricky to know when the intro had finished and when to come in, but once we were confident it was great and most sounded just like the originals which made it perfect for our residents! Be aware there are no words included so we needed to print them off but it is good value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Xmas, 8 Feb 2013
synchronization

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 Dec 2014
Great fun for the family!!