Published on 28 Aug 2007 by Mr. Julian R. Wright

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, but still great
Now, I love the cherub books. Though this one is not my favourite, only because I feel that it drones on, it's still a great book and I would recommend it for all ages, especially if your not a big reader :)
Published 3 months ago by tima baird

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting dyslexics to read is a hard task and this book has done that!, 28 Aug 2007
As a dyslexic I have always been reticent to read books. So when we went on holiday to the most sleepiest place in the world, boredom around the pool forced me to pick up my sons copy of the recruit while he was in the pool. 10 days later here I am finishing divine madness, in what can only be described as a minor miracle. 5 books in 10 days; before this the best I achieved was 4 weeks for the curious incident. Just like the stories before this has gripping chapters (that are not too long, which make you think just another chapter before i turn out the light) that make you eager to know whats next. Unlike before, I did get a little bored in the middle third, but the background to mind control techniques, have really given me an insight into how the shopping channels can sting my wife for so much money!
The book made me laugh in some places as an adult so most 12 year olds should find the 'illumination' of James predicament in the septic tank mildely ammusing.
The book is more detailed in plot than some of the others, but not to heavy that it makes it boring.
My only concern would be some of the languague for younger readers but then again my son is only 10 and has read 1 a day also, and as yet is still polite (at least in earshot!).
What is superb about all the series is that if it can get both dyslexics and 10 year old boys to spend hours reading then that has to be a good thing.
Recomended for children and Male adults who just couldnt stand reading anything but the paper (especially ones that read the paper from the sports page first)......you will be rewarded!

5.0 out of 5 stars Divine Madness by Robert Muchamore, 17 Aug 2009
Absolutely fabulous! I had to buy this book to go on hols as I'd read the previous in the series and had to read more. Amazon were amazing with their promise of delivery too.
Divine Madness is about these 'Cherubs' teenage M15 agents who infiltrate a cult in order to stop environmental terrorists form killing more people. You get totally engrossed in the book as its action packed. Read the others in the series too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Divine Flair, 23 April 2006
Divine Madness is definitely the most action packed and explosive of the current 5 CHERUB books. Muchamore's latest sees James Adams, Lauren Adams and Dana Smith, three undercover teenage spies infiltrate a religious cult known as The Survivors. It had been discovered on a separate mission that The Survivors were brainwashing vulnerable children into working with the Eco-Terrorist organisation: 'Help Earth'. So the three Cherubians task is to infiltrate the cult, they will be subjected to the same brainwashing powers that have over powered many ordinary school children before them. Will the agents training be enough to shield them or will they be manipulated by the cult members?

Divine Madness contains at least twice the thrills as any of the previous books in the series; with superb action sequences filled with suspense and excitement you'll never want to put this book down.

If you've never experienced the gusto of reading a CHERUB book before then you must buy this book now, and once you've finished reading, be sure to relinquish your cravings and buy the rest of the books in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it twice!, 18 Nov 2008
Having read this a long time ago (and thoroughly enjoyed it) I came back to read it again and found the similarities between "The Arc" and Jonestown disturbingly similar. I wonder if anyone else has noticed? One of my favourites along with Man vs. Beast and as with all the CHERUB books, a light, easy read but with more adult language and content.

5.0 out of 5 stars A FANTASIC READ FOR ALL AGES, 22 Dec 2007
R. Harrison "rts fan" (uk) - See all my reviews
I amsolotly love all the books in the cherub series and this is no exeption. I would recommend this book to people above the age of 12 as some sections may be unsuitabal for people below this age. Well worth the asking price and well worth a read. suited to adults and children alike. overall a fantastic book thats well worth reading.

4.0 out of 5 stars Divine Muchamore, 21 May 2010
Ms. E. Arnold (UK) - See all my reviews
I love the Cherub books, interesting form the out set and you just can't put the books down!

Mission in Australia, eco warriors gone mad. Brain washing, trying not to conform and keep on the mission at hand. Isolation from the outside world. Muchamore writes like the Cherub school is real, and he was a former pupil he writes it so well.

5.0 out of 5 stars CHERUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 1 Jan 2010
Alison Wynn Cowell "Iolo" (Wales) - See all my reviews
As a teen of 13 most people would expect me to be outside a corner shop in a gang with hoods over are heads with tracksuit bottoms half way down my leg. But I would much rather be inside reading the CHERUB books. They are the best books EVER, I used to be so into the Harry Potters but I think these are even better. I have not yet read Divine Madness but Im sure it will be as thrilling as the rest. So far I have read 4 books in under a week which I am very happy about. I would recommend the CHERUB books to any body over around 11 as there can be strongish language in parts. But dont let that put u off. BEST BOOKS EVER!!!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars My review on 'Cherub: Divine Madness', 7 April 2006
LilyDavid (London, England) - See all my reviews
I thought that this book was really good. I found it exciting, fast moving, and funny. At times it was hard to remember which charachter was which, but all the same, it was thouroughly enjoyable. The book isn't that great if you havn't read the others in the series, but as I have, I liked it a lot. If you havn't read the others in the series, then I suggest that you do quickly, because they are even better. Muchamore writes for children, but from the parts I read to adults, they enjoyed it too. Over all, I would recommend it to people of all ages, because it can be enjoyed by everyone. Fantastic book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book of the series!, 12 July 2009
Mr. S. Iles "sam" (UK) - See all my reviews
This is the most action packed book of the series so far! It is very exciting with the fastest moving action I have read in any spy novel.

This book goes deeper than the others in the series and explores more serious issues - this book feels more like a spy novel than others in the series.

Everyone should read this book - it is incredible!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
This review is from: CHERUB: Divine Madness (Kindle Edition)
Love these series