Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 14 March 2012
I purchased this book on behalf of my Mother for my granddaughter's 6th birthday. When my granddaughter received this as a present she was thrilled to bits. Although she can't read it for herself yet, she is looking forward to having it read to her. As she excitedly pointed out it is two books in one. It is nice to think that the older stories and books still have a place in the 21st century.
VINE VOICEon 1 February 2012
I loved The Borrowers (and the Wombles) when I was younger, and when my son showed an interest in both, I jumped at the chance to re-read them.

He is 7, and The Borrowers has had him captivated from page one! We both love the way they use normal, household things in their own unique way to make things for 'little people'. The stories are good, the action is well paced ... all in all, I think this is an 'old' story that has stood the test of time, and is still magival for children today.
on 3 August 2015
This was one of my favourite books as a child. I have now introduced it to my grandchildren who also have been drawn in by the little characters who live under the floor boards. If you haven't read it then I would recommend it for any age. Because we have all lost small items that just seem to vanish - where do they go!!??
on 10 January 2013
I first read these books as a young girl ( i'm now a grandma ) i read them every year or so, they are beautifully written, full of imagination and fun, they suit any age and are a must for all. once read they are never forgotten.
on 19 February 2014
Gave it a five as me and my children have been enthralled. Its exciting and the suspence is always there.Also purchased the DVD set.
on 30 October 2013
Chose this book to read to my seven year old. Sadly he lost interest. I think the writing style is a little too old fashioned and slow paced for him. More of nostalgia fest for older generation.
on 30 October 2014
I enjoyed this as much today as I did as a child,it will appeal to children and adults alike and will encourage imagination.
on 20 April 2014
A book I always meant to read! Well written and very exciting in places!! The characters are believable and tells of human nature and all it's facets! A great read for all ages from approximately 8 to 100+!! Enjoy!!
on 12 April 2015
Great product and service
on 1 November 2014
Please put the rest of The Borrowers stories on Amazon. They are all available ... But ONLY in CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!! What about the rest of us. Desperately awaiting to download them as soon as you do.

These are Classic Childrens stories and should all be available. If you can put things like Alice In Wonderland on here then these should be also.