4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best in the series
Published 21 months ago by Bookworm

2.0 out of 5 stars Over it
I have nothing against Gaelen Foley or her books, but I think I've just reached the point where I am completely over these romances. No matter how much I try to continue reading them (because I used to be obsessed with them once upon a time), I now find myself annoyed with the characters, irritated with the redundancies and frustrated with the predictable plots...
Published 17 months ago by S. Shamma

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best in the series, 18 July 2012
This review is from: My Ruthless Prince: Inferno Club: Book 4 (The Inferno Club) (Kindle Edition)
Let me start by saying I LOVE Galen Foley...as soon as I read my first novel by her I was hooked and quickly gobbled up the rest. This series is brilliant, though not as addictive as The Knights Miscellany Series. The thing I love about Galen's stories is the amount of detail that goes into developing the relationship between the protagonists. In this book there is too much emphasis on the mystery and the action and not on Drake and Emily. The book is still v.good, but I didn't find myself as completely absorbed as I have been with the others. That being said with the twists at the end I find myself hugely intrigued to see what happen's next, plus I have a feeling that Beau and Carissa's story will be my favourite of the series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Change of location for Inferno Club, 26 July 2013
Great characters, both male and female.
Refreshing change of location and lots of action.
I didn't give a 5 stars to this book because the plot is quite convoluted and sometimes just a bit too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic book to the series...., 3 Jun 2013
I love this series of books. I read the first 5 in two weeks. I Couldn't put the book down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 5 July 2012
taken into another world of Earls, Marquess, Dukes and Knights and also the bad side evil charaters. unable to put book down.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Ruthless Prince, 23 Jan 2012
I have now read a fair few of Gaelen Foley books, and on a whole I really enjoy them. They bring a new look on the prim and proper Regency period. All the heroes are strong and masterful, and the heroines strong willed, independant and non complient, which is what all Regency women were meant to be. My only downside of her books is that sometimes I feel she makes the sex scenes to graphic. I am not a prude in anyway, but her books dont need the sexual content, or to be as graphic as they are. Less is more. But I would recommend these books to romance/period readers, as they certainly do keep you engrossed.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, 8 Jan 2012
S. Hall "book lover" (uk) - See all my reviews
WOW!!! i think this is one of the best books i have ever read!!! The heroine is completely devoited to the hero and is, without ruining the story, willing to die for him. One of Gaelen's best!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Over it, 5 Nov 2012
S. Shamma "Suad" (Abu Dhabi, UAE) - See all my reviews

But again, all genres are like that, and so I'm being a little unfair. I think the truth of the matter is, I just outgrew historical romances. I still buy them because there are so many different series that I'm yet to finish, and so when the new parts come out I automatically buy them out of habit, but I just can't get immersed into the story the way I used to. A book like this would have usually kept me on my toes, and the romance would have made my heart jump out of my chest. Not anymore.

I've enjoyed many of Gaelen Foley's books, and she has always been a favourite. However, I do agree that this series was a little too mystery oriented that it seemed to get a little bit out of hand. It became almost unbelievable in the things that were happening.

All in all, I did not enjoy reading this book and found myself skipping a good deal of it to get to the point.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read.., 8 Oct 2012
I really love Gaelen foley, her books series are adictive.

The inferno club has no limit for love histories, each book shows how the members are high born well trained warrios and how each of them fall deeply in love with their other halves.

I highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inferno Series, 30 Aug 2012
Another great book by Gaelen Foley, book 4 of The Inferno Club series. Well written, after reading the first books you want to continue reading the series. Book 5 due out in October 2012.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Gaelen, 13 Jun 2012
AnyB "AnyB" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This was bought as a present and unfortunately I wasn't able to borrow the book myself yet.
Gaelen Foley is one of our most favourite writers of historic romance and never yet have dissapointed.

If you like this, you MUST read The Duke, but it is different series - there is 7 books in that series and those were our first Gaelen books that made us big fans.

ARRAY(0xa852a198)