5.0 out of 5 stars a must for a heavy user
I am quite a heavy user and needed another battery, this item really fits the bill. it may be cheap but it is a genuine BB battery and even outlasts the one that came with it. overall i am very satisfied with this purchase.
Published on 13 Jun. 2012 by aimitch

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuine? Not sure...
Just bought this "genuine" BB battery for my Torch 9800. I used its "pre-charged original charge", after that I put it on the outlet for approx 8 hours for its first full charge. And start to use my phone normally. After few days (10 or 12 days) the battery start to last less than 12 hours a day...!
Before order it, I just checked the seller (the origin of this FS-1)...
Published on 30 July 2012 by Jose Mario Serra

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuine? Not sure..., 30 July 2012
Jose Mario Serra (Sao Paulo, Brazil) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RIM Special Smartphone Battery 3.7V (Electronics)
Before order it, I just checked the seller (the origin of this FS-1) and read the positive rates. But for some unexpected reason, it does not performs as expected for an "original" part.
Bottom line: I am using my old (18 months of regular usage) battery again. At least, it doesn't surprises me when I am on the go. Please, be advised 'bout my bad experience with this battery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 14 Nov. 2012
This review is from: RIM Special Smartphone Battery 3.7V (Electronics)
Just wasted ages thinking there was a problem witth my torch after replacing the original batter with one from this supplier. Sold as a genuine Blackberry replacement but after using for two days, the charge died and was unable to charge. Had thrown the old battery away. Took to a repair shop and the only fault they could find was with the "NEW" battery. You can draw your own conclusions but I now have to fork out for yet another battery for my Blackberry from a different supplier.

2.0 out of 5 stars No better than the old battery!, 15 Aug. 2013
J. S. Cole (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RIM Special Smartphone Battery 3.7V (Electronics)
I bought a new battery as the old one wasn't holding a charge for very long and the new one is just as bad. Always have to charge up daily, sometimes twice a day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Blackberry Battery for sure., 8 Nov. 2012
This review is from: RIM Special Smartphone Battery 3.7V (Electronics)
Purchased this battery for my blackberry torch as my previous battery lasted 10 minutes before cutting out and needing to be recharged. Spoke to network provider and they told me to just "but a cheap version online" as my contract only has 3 months left before I can upgrade.
The new battery came 40% charged so charged it fully (no instructions came with it so I assumed to charge it fully first). Has lasted at least 12 hours so far and has hardly lost any charge, so happy days!
Definitely a genuine product and will keep my phone alive for at least the next couple of months.
One happy customer :)

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for a heavy user, 13 Jun. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars New lease of life, 27 Jun. 2014
This review is from: RIM Special Smartphone Battery 3.7V (Electronics)
Works perfectly and my blackberry has been saved from the bin. Wish I'd have bought it a few months ago, it would have saved a lot of stress with the phone continually switching off

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: RIM Special Smartphone Battery 3.7V (Electronics)
Does exactly what it saying on the time, it works and contin ues to do so...fine by me thanks...next please.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery FS1 for Blackberry Torch 9810, 12 Jun. 2014
Maria Palmer (Limassol Cyprus) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RIM Special Smartphone Battery 3.7V (Electronics)
The new battery FS1 for my Blackberry is working fine. I got it to have a spare battery in addition to the battery that came with the smartphone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, 14 April 2014
SEJ (Northamptonshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RIM Special Smartphone Battery 3.7V (Electronics)
You might think it's a few quid so why not? I thought exactly the same and should have trusted my instincts especially after reading the majority of poor reviews. I wished I'd paid out a bought a genuine battery from Blackberry - £26.99. The battery is not sealed, it comes in a little plastic bag which is secured by an adhesive strip. To be fair it lasted a week and then it just died without any warning and will not recharge. I took the battery along with the phone to my mobile supplier to ask them to check it out. It was clearly the battery. I have since bought the genuine product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry battery, 2 April 2014
Nandini Mohindra "Nikunja" (Hatfield, Herts) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RIM Special Smartphone Battery 3.7V (Electronics)
It doesn't last long and packs up after only a few months...better to get it from elsewhere as this does not seem genuine.

RIM Special Smartphone Battery 3.7V