on 21 January 2012
Ordered battery as my old battery wasnt working sufficiently for my Blackberry Curve 9300. Wasnt sure whether to go for the cheaper batteries but instead decided to go for this one as its exactly the same as the one which came with my phone. Ordered it and it came 2 days later which i was very suprised about. Does the job and holds sufficient amount of battery. Still Blackberry's dont have a very good battery life. Very pleased :)
on 1 July 2012
i ordered the battery and it arrived before the estimated delivery date, arrived un damaged and works fantastic, replaced my damaged battery and i went back to charging my curve every 2-3days when i use it all the time :) could not of asked for more
on 15 November 2012
I had bought this as the charge on my original battery would struggle to hold half a days worth of battery. This did not help as the charge would only 2 hours if I was lucky! The one star I have placed is for the prompt delivery service not the product!
on 25 October 2013
I read quite a bit of feedback about new branded C-S2 batteries being defective, but I took a chance on this one. I fully charged the battery and it was fine for a day, then on the morning of day two (yesterday) I was driving my car to an all day conference 40 miles from my office and I noticed that the 'phone hadn't connected to the Bluetooth hands-free system in my car. When I checked the phone it was completely flat. The battery showed almost a full charge the evening before when I switched it off about 5pm, so it went flat overnight whilst the 'phone was off. Fortunately I had a car charger and it did eventually come on again (then I realised how lost we are without our 'phone) and it seems to be OK since, but then again I've only had it three days. We'll see!
on 2 August 2012
This battery lasts until midday on a full charge!! I am really unhappy as I bought it specifically before I went away so that I could have a phone that lasted a weekend. It must be a dud as it's really worse than my old one.
on 13 June 2012
The battery was dispatched promptly. The battery did not carry the BB holographic logo. I fully charged it before going out. When I checked my Blackberry 10 minutes later I found it dead. It would not power up and would not reboot. When I returned home later (without having access to my mobile phone owing to the defective battery) I attempted to charge it once again. This time the phone would not even boot up - it just showed an icon showing a battery symbol with a red cross over it - which I take to indicate a dead or defective battery. I asked for a replacement but received the following message "We don't want to misguide you or something as we are out of stock so it would take long so we don't want you to keep waiting so we are refunding you so you can buy it from elsewhere.Thanks".

However, the product still seems to be in stock. I received the refund.
on 19 May 2012
The battery came really quickly much to the delight of my 13 yr old daughter. She can now use her phone thanks to a working battery that stays charged.
on 30 May 2013
I couldnt believe it. ! Like other reviewers i thought it be a spare battery for hols. I charged it up, looked fully charged, lasted about an hour . Tried again few times. I actually was disgusted with Amazon. Must be second hand batteries. I know it was cheap but rubbish !! Dont buy. Its not even worth 1 star.
on 9 November 2012
I've ordered one of these batteries before and it was fine so I ordered again.

This battery won't hold a charge and dies within a couple of hours, doesn't even reach red just dies on two bars. I am sending it back for a refund.
on 21 November 2012
After receving this battery it started to lose power within about two weeks, and now a month later is almost on its last legs whereas the one I got with the handset lasted over a year. Useless, not even worth a quid.

See one answered question