4.0 out of 5 stars Some info on size requirements.
A full game to download is between 2GB and 3GB, so if you are planning to buy any games or any download any free demos from the PS store, make sure you think about memory first.

a 4GB card is 3822MB free space.

Save games are all of the order of ~20MB.
Free games (e.g. solitaire) from PS network are all around 300MB.
Demo (2 mini games) of...
Published on 25 Feb 2012 by Alexander Smout

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice memory card
I think this memory card is good, it is very small so don't try to store it separatly (if you take it out of your Vita) as it would be easy to lose.

Published on 5 July 2012 by jonnyo77

4.0 out of 5 stars Some info on size requirements., 25 Feb 2012
Alexander Smout (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony PlayStation Vita Memory Card 4GB Model (PlayStation Vita) (Accessory)

a 4GB card is 3822MB free space.

Save games are all of the order of ~20MB.
Free games (e.g. solitaire) from PS network are all around 300MB.
Demo (2 mini games) of Little Deviants is 1033MB
Demo (1 race) of Wipeout 2048 is 556MB
Demo (1 level) of Rayman Origins is 927MB

Its very easy to max a 4GB card with a few of demos or one game download.

Food for thought.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice memory card, 5 July 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

The only problems I had with this is that 4GB does not go very far, so I'd recommend a larger card, for example Resistance: Burning Skies DEMO was almost 3GB alone. The only other price is that it's expensive, although this didn't bother me as I got it for free in the bundle with the console.

Overall it's a nice card, I'd just recommend the largest size you can afford.

1.0 out of 5 stars too small to do anything with, 24 Aug 2013
There s not enough storage space on it so its too small to do anything with
i have 3 games on it and it is already full

4.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but good!, 16 Jun 2012
Drakos (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The PS Vita memory cards are a bit pricey in my opinion. Sadly SONY made the Vita only accept these type of memory cards (Obviously due to SONY losing money) which is fine, every company needs to make a sacrifice now and then. It's a great memory card, can hold up to around 5-6 games? (It did for me anyway.) But remember that it depends on the games file size. It's a must need for most games on the Vita and I do hope SONY decrease the prices of the memory cards in the near future as I plan to get the 32gb memory card so I can start filling up my system with some of my old favourites and some of the upcoming ones I'd love to purchase.

Overall is a great buy, a tad pricey but worth it and can keep you going until you feel the need of getting a higher capacity memory card to fit in more games, music, photos or anything that you mainly use it for.

5.0 out of 5 stars File management saves money...., 16 Mar 2012
D WHITE (Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
When I first entertained the idea of buying a Vita the glaring problem of memory card prices put me off BIG time, but I eventually bought this very sweet piece of kit... my tips as follows, along with facts.

First off, don't buy the 4GB card if you have slow broadband(which I doubt most people have).

I bought Uncharted with my Vita, and this requires only 64MB for a save.

Trophies and stuff that you unlock are stored on-line, so saves *can* be deleted once you complete a game.

All your Vita games will be bought from shops, so if you want to demo a game before buying one, the biggest demo will be around 1gb, just make sure you have the space. Delete unused demos, as remember if you want to play any demos again you can just re-download them which will take about 30mins for most people.

What I'm saying is that most of your games will be Vita games, and they come on their own card.

Personally I think I will never need a bigger card for at least 12months, as once I've played a demo enough, I either buy the game or not, either way the demo gets deleted.

Finally, PSP downloads... this could cause space problems. I have my eye on Eternal Blue, which takes up 822MB and costs just 9.99. I have two options, as there really is some great PSP titles available. I can buy 2-3 at a time and store these on my 4GB, or I can be sensible and buy one and finish it or get sick of it and delete it(remember save games remain, so I can re-download the game in the future and continue where I left off) and download another.

This 4GB is all you need if you have a good Internet connection, and don't mind doing a bit of file management(delete unused demos, videos, psp games etc...).

If you're unfortunate enough to have slow broadband(is there such a thing?) then get the biggest card money can buy, for the rest of you - this is the saner option in my opinion.

EDIT:

8/10/2012

Due to the availability of full PS Vita games at good prices on the PSN store, you WILL need a bigger card if you decide to download big files.

I still stand by this being big enough for the reasons I gave - just buy the games second hand to save money and space.

4.0 out of 5 stars At least it's a reasonable price, 21 Jun 2014
When I got my vita about 2 months ago, I bought one of these thinking I wasn't going to be downloading much, if anything at all. Now I have found I need a larger one. This size is good if it is for perhaps someone who will never download a game but even then updates for games on cards will use this up pretty quick so if you plan on never connecting your vita to the internet get this. If anything else, get at least an 8GB :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor delivery. Next day delivery not recommended, 13 May 2014
Not very impressed with the delivery of this product. Despite clearly purchasing it within the time limit necessary to get it the next day with the "One Day Delivery" option I didn't receive it. Not only that, it's still yet to be dispatched. I went for the more expensive delivery option because I needed a memory card for my new Vita pretty badly so I could play the game I got with it but I'm unlikely to use the service for next day delivery again

5.0 out of 5 stars im very pleased, 8 April 2014
this was delivered today which is a day early,, i was pleased because my son has been waiting for it to come.. its just what he needed for his ps vita.. i would recommend this,, its a good item and the delivery was very good..

5.0 out of 5 stars Game away, 3 April 2014
Yay now I have even more room to store games and play away excellent good quality product dies what it says on the packet recommend to anyone

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok!, 26 Feb 2014
It's over-priced for what you get! I downloaded 2-3 demos and boom! Or 1 PSP game, MINI and one PS VITA GAME

Sony PlayStation Vita Memory Card 4GB Model (PlayStation Vita)
9.66