Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Edition: 16GB Model|Change

on 12 June 2014
Works great but I've given it 3 stars as it's too pricey. I wish I new you NEED an expensive memory card before buying my Vita.
Sony really need to drop the price of the PROPRIETY cards before I will give it 5 stars. I don't see why they couldn't just let us use normal MicroSD cards.
on 18 March 2014
I'm not blaming amazon for the overpricing, as it is the cheapest here than in most shops yet Sony had to make a new type of memory card, which only works for the PSvita. Its the same with the memory stick duo's for the PSP. None the less, this product does do exactly what it says, so not much complaining other than the price.

As this is required for the PSvita, I don't recommend this, but I can safely say that you NEED this (or another Vita card with a different amount of GB). The 16GB is a fair amount to download a few games, yet if you are planning on downloading lots, then its better getting a 32 or 64GB version.
on 5 September 2014
This will do you for gaming in my opinion. If you're not prepared to fork out for a larger memory card yet still enjoy playing many games then this is the card for you.

A good balance between having this card and playing many games could be made by simply making backups of your games and save files on your computer using the PS Vitas transfer function. Then just delete and transfer games back over as needed if you run out of space.

You could always buy an even bigger card but I seriously have doubts anyone will play that many games at any one time where the previously mentioned process could not be used.
on 17 August 2014
I told my other half that I needed 32gb but it's cheaper to buy 2x 16gb.
I bought this before going on holiday, and thought I would chuck all the free games I get with PlayStation plus on the card, how wrong was I..... 4-5 games loaded on and it was full. Not the cards fault, I should have checked the size of the games.
But this is still a cheaper option than buying the games on their own, but my recommendation would be to also buy a 4gb and only use this to save your saves on or you will forget which one you need for wipeout or blazblue.
on 9 January 2016
Brought this memory card for my teenage brothers PlayStation Vita and he is absolutely over the moon with how brilliant this little thing is!

We had searched all over shops for something larger than 8GB but nothing was available and then I looked on Amazon and found this!

Compared to the prices in store for much smaller memory amounts this was so affordable, it gave me more for my money and is just what he had wanted. It will serve his needs for long to come and arrived in perfect time.
on 11 May 2012
Although I don't agree with how Sony have done the whole memory card thing for the Vita, I got this on sale and I've gotta say that it was worth the money. I haven't even filled it up yet! I've got my 5gb music library, 7 PSP games, Plants vs Zombies, Dynasty Warriors Next (amazing Vita game), Facebook, twitter, Paint Park, Skype and Frobisher Says! and I've still got 5gb free! Hopefully it'll be enough for when they finally emulate PS1 games on the Vita :P
on 12 December 2015
I hate the price of these Memory Cards but it does what is says on the tin, works perfectly if only Sony would drop the price.
on 25 December 2012
16GB is about the smallest you will want to go If like me you use your vita to watch downloaded movies and TV shows. I have a 4GB too and switching them about is a pain (when you switch cards it messes up the way you had your home screen/backgrounds set up) , so if you are planning to get a the 4GB card and then buy more 4GB cards as you need them your better off just saving up and getting a higher capacity card.
on 21 April 2013
How can these memory cards be so expensive £60 for 32GB are you kidding me! Thats more than a game, Sony HAVE to drop these prices its disgraceful.
on 25 March 2013
Not much to love or hate about it but don't expect to download many films and proper games. At the time of purchase, it was the cheapest place to purchase this card which was important as it is a very expensive card but a necessity for the PS Vita as the 4GB card is not large enough (2 movies maybe) and its the only memory card that can be used on with the PS Vita at the moment.