on 29 November 2013
This was not quite what I was expecting. I was expecting what the title suggested - a guide to top rated plugins.
It lists very few common ones most of which I already knew about (and some are automatically included in Wordpress) but a couple of others worth note.
It is more of a general basic guide to plugins including a section on creating your own.
It was quite difficult to find out how old this information was and I eventually round a 2012 copyright note on the bottom of the disclaimer page.
Don't buy this if you want a detailed up to date guide to popular plugins but do consider if you want a cheap, general guide bearing in mind it was written last year.
on 8 December 2011
There are literally thousands of Wordpress plugins out there and it can be a daunting task finding and picking the right ones for your blog. This book tells you exactly what the best plugins are so you don't have to spend hours searching for the perfect ones. Don't take bad advice from others, read this book first!
on 8 November 2013
I found it useful and practical and it was a good price too. I would recommend to anyone starting out in the wonderful world of Word Press.
on 7 May 2014
I like tinkering with Wordpress and find this a very useful resource for tips on what plugins are suitable for my planned outcomes.
on 22 January 2013
A possibly helpful resource, bought as a back up when trying to get into Wordpress. It's on my backup information shelf!