4.0 out of 5 stars Altura progel womens cycling shorts 2012
Published 14 months ago by Patricia Murray

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish
Fits well but have only lasted 6 months. Don't do much cycling but they have worn right through. Nice shorts but disappointed at wear.
Published 8 months ago by katie massie

4.0 out of 5 stars Altura progel womens cycling shorts 2012, 24 Nov. 2013
I ordered these in size 12 as the Altura spirit shorts fitted me perfectly. They were very big on me, so returned them for a size 10. Delivery was amazingly fast, almost a day later, so very impressed with the supplier. I find these shorts perfect for padding the sitbones which I really battle with. I rode for 2 hours and had no discomfort for the first time. But I will definitely buy a size 8 in these shorts next time. I only gave four stars because the sizing is very large. Other than that they are awesome shorts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 31 Mar. 2014
I do a lot of long distance cycling and wanted something comfortable for my lady bits.These shorts are comfortable and ideal for distances upto 80 miles.. saying that if you don't have a suitable saddle on your bike then you will suffer sores between your thighs. I'm a 12-14 and got a size 14 and they right. Wash up well just don't put conditioner in the wash.

4.0 out of 5 stars Altura Progel Sycling Shorts, 11 Oct. 2013
Ordered the size 12 as per the sizing guide and far too big and baggy when they arrived. Sent them back for the size 10 and fit fine. Delivery was very prompt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent padding, 21 Oct. 2013
But slightly odd shape. As others have said, these come up pretty big, so I'd recommend one size down from normal. The shape is a bit strange, high at the back and scooped low at the front, which isn't entirely flattering, but let's face it, what cycle shorts are?

On the plus side, they've got the right padding just where you want it, which is what really matters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great investment, 29 May 2014
J. Cooper "Jacky" (UK) - See all my reviews
I'd put off buying cycling shorts for ages, as a novice cyclist, I didn't want to look Lycra clad. What a mistake! After months of being saddle sore, I now enjoy longer rides in comfort. These shorts fit well under my regular trousers, they're comfortable, unobtrusive and well made. Sizing is pretty generous, and they're easy to launder. Highly recommended

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 21 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars cycle shorts, 13 May 2014
excellent. If in doubt choose a size smaller rather than bigger as they are really stretchy and need to fit snug

4.0 out of 5 stars Variable sizings, 5 Aug. 2013
These are really good shorts, chamois very efficient, however fit varies radically according to batch. These have a much lower waistband (good) and shorter leg length than my previous pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars No saddle sores!, 20 Jan. 2015
This review is from: ALTURA Ladies Progel Shorts (Misc.)
Bought these to use in the London to Brighton cycle ride and they did the job perfectly!! But of a monkey-bum but when you're cycling that far, you really don't care. I'm a size 8-10 and bought a 10 which fitted perfectly. No saddle soreness either but I was using a good bicycle too and that always helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with altura cycling shorts, 21 Jun. 2014
This review is from: ALTURA Ladies Progel Shorts (Misc.)
Very happy with Altura cycling shorts .They are comfortable to wear and no problems after 60 miles spin. Bought for the Maracycle 108 miles next weekend. I will update you again