Size: XX-Large|Change

on 3 February 2012
delivered on time , got 2 of these tops for work , I was worried how they would wash because my work clothes get washed and dried in the laundry at work,
but they have been ok so far. These tops are comfortable, thin and light , and are ideal to wear over a base layer .
on 19 May 2014
After reading through the reviews I picked up the impression that they were under sized. I ordered the Large hoping it would be medium but no, it's large. Better too big than too small though !
Reasonable quality, seems warm enough and rolls up very small, great for bike camping !
on 30 September 2013
These micro fleece are brilliant, good value for money and they are very warm and comfortable the longer tail keeps the bottom of your covered and warm even when bending 😊
on 17 April 2013
This is a very nice fleece, but at least two sizes smaller than normal sizing. I bought it for my husband but I a wearing it now. Lovely!
on 18 December 2013
My only gripe with this product is I wish it had a zipped chest pocket, otherwise great mid layer, and warm to wear
on 23 April 2013
Exactly as described; lightweight, long back and a very good supplement to a closer fitting base layer. I wore this under a webtech soft-shell on a 150 mile trip in rain and felt reasonably comfortable. I am pleased that the item is good for the money.
on 30 July 2015
I wear this as a normal top.
It is so light its almost like wearing a warm nothing and it feels really nice.
It needs the collar zip doing up quite high to not look floppy but I dont mind that.
on 12 October 2015
Perfect micro fleece, not too hot or cold when wearing this offshore climbing wind turbines in the autumn weather. Great fit. Size large.
on 27 December 2015
Husband loves it, he already has the thermal T shirt, (under layer) and is now awaiting the top layer! says they are REALLY warm.
on 22 January 2015
Bought as a gift so can't really comment but the product seemed to be as per the description and the recipient seemed pleased.