5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff!
Published on 8 July 2012 by Ada Bailey

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the saving!
I bought this to try and save money after initially buying the expensive version. I'd read the reviews, which all seemed to be positive, and bought the two refill pack. It was a mistake. My nervous cat doesn't seem to be affected by it (she was much calmer with Feliway) and it stinks. I really dislike the smell (a bit herbally/minty) and the wand goes black, which...
Published 13 days ago by K83

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff!, 8 July 2012
This review is from: Pet Remedy Natural De-Stress and Calming Refill Pack, 40 ml, Pack of 2 (Misc.)
I've been a Feliway fan for many years since it was recommended by my vet, but since trying Pet Remedy Natural I will never use Feliway again. From the moment it was plugged in my 3 cats seemed to calm down and relax straight away. They've been subject to a lot of stress and strain lately (serious illness, veterinary visits, etc) and I was beginning to think they'd never be calm again until the arrival of Pet Remedy. It's by far and away the very best product of this kind I've ever used and from now on I won't be using anything else. Not only does it do precisely what it says on the box, it's also a lot cheaper than the often outrageously priced Feliway. Use it and see the results for yourself - don't be put off by the thought of unpleasant smells as some people imagine. When the diffuser starts to work, there's a lovely warm herby smell (reminiscent of pizza!) certainly but it isn't overpowering in the least. If your feline/s are undergoing stress for whatever reason, then this is the product to use. And (bonus) it will probably calm any stress felt by the owner, too, as it's not a specific feline pheromone. Calm cats and calm owners. An ideal situation!

5.0 out of 5 stars De stressed dog!!!, 18 Nov 2013
I have a very stressed dog when fireworks are let off so November is a bad time for us. Last year she escaped and was missing all night when someone behind us let off very big display fireworks in their garden! This year I plugged in three units with the De-Stress remedy in them, put on a De-Stress collar two weeks before and also had a spray for emergencies and to top up. Result was one very happy dog who did not get stressed at all!! Will do it again next year. Thank you for a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pet Remedy Natural De- Stress & Calming Refill, 1 Mar 2014
Great item , have used this twice and found it to act upon my 4 cats calming them if they get a little spaced out by intruders in their home !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Calm cats, 19 Feb 2014
This product is brilliant I have used Feliway until now but this is much better, I have 6 cats so sometimes they get a bit stressed if it's to wet to go out and a few minor spats ensue, they are now so calm and relaxed with each other it's amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very calming, 28 Jan 2014
Excellent and totally natural product. Works better than other similar and more expensive products in multi-cat household. Even calms the owners!

5.0 out of 5 stars pet remedy, 10 Jan 2014
G. lewis - See all my reviews
This product is great we have brought this many times, and will buy again.
It helps our cat calm down.
Great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Pet Remedy, 19 Dec 2013
F. Parkinson "Review" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have an elderly cat that is now an indoor cat since she was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and requires medication twice a day, she has always been a very nervous cat, with Pet Remedy she seems more comfortable and at ease, it has helped enormously. When I used to foster and bring a new cat to the house this would always work in making the new comer welcome and not quite so nervous, its quite a potent smell but the cats love it, if I want calm in a room, I use the spray and it does the trick....

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep calm with Pet Remedy, 14 Dec 2013
Has helped somewhat after losing our eldest cat, the dynamique is now settling down nicely with the help of this product

5.0 out of 5 stars What a changed cat!, 26 July 2013
Stray cat is so chilled out! It smells funny the first two days, but well worth it. Product arrived on time & dose what it said on the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars worked well, 3 Jun 2013
I found this remedy worked as well as other more expensive products,will purchase again in the future,thankyou.Very well priced.too tyhanks