5.0 out of 5 stars My 7 year old loves this toy
I got this for my 7 year olds birthday and he loves it. I think its a rather strange idea but he has played and played with it and says it was his best present. If they like Moshi monsters they will probably like this. The trashies are very small and do get lost easily but you can buy smaller sets to add to the collection. Veyr quick delivery from Amazon
Published on 1 Mar. 2012 by Miss Laura Piercy

3.0 out of 5 stars decieving
This product is ok, my son does like it, but I think its very decieving on the size. It is not as big as it looks I was quite dissapointed to be honest.....but like I say my son likes it.
Published on 20 Nov. 2012 by steph

5.0 out of 5 stars My 7 year old loves this toy, 1 Mar. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Trash Pack Garbage Truck, 18 April 2012
This review is from: The Trash Pack Garbage Truck Playset (Toy)
My 6 year old grandson says that this was his favourite birthday present and absolutly loves it. He is always playing with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Christmas Gift, 10 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Trash Pack Garbage Truck Playset (Toy)
My six year old grandson opened his presents on Christmas morning and immediately stopped when he opened this and the rest of the presents were set aside until he played with this for 10 minutes. For the rest of the day his more expensive presents were basically ignored as he played with his trashies in the new Garbage Truck. Good value, well packaged and promptly delivered

4.0 out of 5 stars Now this is trash pack fun, 7 Jan. 2013
AE Hunter (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Trash Pack Garbage Truck Playset (Toy)
Unlike the scum drum, this is a reasonably durable product and didn't cost too much at all.

The trash packs can be thrown into the back using the lever and it kept him very happy indeed.

3.0 out of 5 stars decieving, 20 Nov. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars dump truck reveiw, 1 April 2012
This review is from: The Trash Pack Garbage Truck Playset (Toy)
i bought the trash dump truck for my nephew for his 5th birthday he loves it. They delivered the toy on the day they said it would arrive. Iam very happy with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars has been played with constantly, 25 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Trash Pack Garbage Truck Playset (Toy)
my son got this as a birthday present. he loves it and has been playing with it constantly and has started collecting the trashies. The fold down doors/flaps don't seem to be the sturdiest and are a little tricky to open but they haven't broken yet. It's not too expensive so I would say its been good value given the amount of play that it has generated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 30 July 2013
This review is from: The Trash Pack Garbage Truck Playset (Toy)
Our son was extremely happy to receive this on his birthday. Great price, speedy delivery and fun item for a trash pack fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun for a 4-5 year old., 14 Jun. 2013
Jules (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Trash Pack Garbage Truck Playset (Toy)
Got this for a good price on Amazon and quick delivery. This was a gift for my 5 year old's birthday. He has had hours of fun with it, sorting out his 'Trashies', putting them in and out of the truck, driving it around etc. He'd love it as a truck to llay with in any case I think but there's lots of 'playable' fun to it too. Also quite handy for storing the Trashies in and a good pick up and go toy when visiting.

5.0 out of 5 stars kids love it, 11 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Trash Pack Garbage Truck Playset (Toy)
I bruoght this toy for my grandson and he loves it,he play's with it all the time,great fun for all ages.

The Trash Pack Garbage Truck Playset