5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit
This item was exactly what I wanted to give that little bit of extra light. It was easy to fit, is light weight an ideal for the task I needed it for
Published 19 months ago by Dave Drew

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but comes without a plug!
Published 10 months ago by Freddie

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Leyton Lighting 30w T4 low energy Ultraslim fluorescent fitting (808mm, LL30T4)

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 25 July 2013
I bought this unit as a direct replacment for the units in my kitchen. The process really couldnt have been much simpler. disconnect the old one and clip it out, clip in the new one and connect it up. job done! bought a few months ago and no problems as of yet with the fitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leyton Lighting 30w T4 low energy Ultraslim fluorescent fitting, 28 Sep 2013
Bought this to fit over a smallish work bench, very easy to fit and has it's own on/off switch. Comes with all the fittings needed plus good instructions - you don't need a degree in electrical engineering to fit this item just a Phillips screwdriver to fit the small brackets and the unit then just clips in - 'simple's' forgive the pun. Make sure that your electrical supply (socket) is no more than about 18 inches away and your in business and this tube is very bright for 30w's you 'may' not need one so bright.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good review, 16 Jan 2013
I searched for some time for a replacement for my Tamlite under cabinet fixture before I came across this product. I ordered on a Sunday and it arrived early Tuesday by UPS (delivery was a little expensive at £8.99). It was very well packaged and was perfect in all respects, matching the in place fittings and built in wiring, plug etc. It works perfectly and I am very pleased. I was a bit cautious as I have had some poor experiences buying on-line. No problems this time though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 24 Nov 2012
The first one unfortunately arrived broken despite being well-packed, but the supplier was quick to send me a second, which arrived safely. It's a bit flimsy, but once installed (below a cabinet) this is irrelevant, and it's inexpensive, so I am completely satisfied with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Under unit kitchen lights, 12 Nov 2012
Discovered on Amazon, this proved to be an excellent, economically priced product from Wattlite. It has proved to be an excellent replacement for a difficult to source Chinese product, and was delivered quickly and well packaged.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but comes without a plug!, 29 Nov 2013
The product in itself is great but I had the nasty surprise when I opened the package to see those came WITHOUT a plug, which is not mentioned anywhere on the product page! In this instance I was lucky I had an old appliance from which I could take the plug (one that you can unscrew) and a boyfriend who knows how to wire a plug because otherwise I'm not sure what I would have done with this. This needs to be explicitly stated on the product details section.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 26 Aug 2013
We are very pleased with this. It was easy to fit and came with evrything needed to do that. It works and for the price is good value

5.0 out of 5 stars Layton lighting, 7 Aug 2013
Pleased with the light it was for Merv to use on his train layout it is very good lightwere needed

5.0 out of 5 stars under cupboard lighting., 14 May 2014
Have just finished fitting them & very pleased they light up our worktop really well & a doodle to install.