5.0 out of 5 stars Light fitting
How do you review a striplight?

Published 9 months ago by stuartylad

3.0 out of 5 stars ONE OUT OF TWO
Of the two light bulbs in the pack, only one worked (I only wanted one anyway) and because of the low cost of the product together with the Christmas "rush" I decided not to go through the palaver of sending it back. Under normal circumstances I would have returned the item as being "faulty".
Published 6 months ago by Mrs. Pauline Turner

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Light fitting, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: Leyton Lighting 10w T4 Ultraslim light fitting with bulb (LL10 400mm inc connectors) (Kitchen & Home)
How do you review a striplight?

It's exactly what I was looking for at the price I was hoping to pay. It did take a very long time to arrive as when ordered it was apparently in stock but after a few days I was informed that it was out of stock. Regular updates from Amazon kept me posted but it took several weeks to arrive. I was surprised when it was delivered as I'd actually forgotten about it!

Good item though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Aug 2013
This is a really good product and I was so pleased with it that I ordered two more. Well packaged, promptly delivered brand new as sold. The light quality is excellent and it makes my bathroom shine. Thank You.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 11 Feb 2013
finally I have some light again above my bed in the bedroom and shall bw able to read some books and magazines again before going to sleep.

4.0 out of 5 stars Picture frame lighting, 28 Dec 2012
I needed a replacement for the light fittings I purchased a couple of years ago from the local hardware store and found they had no stock this year.
As usual Amazon came to the rescue selling the identical fitting at a similar price and with free delivery.

It fitted perfectly and required no changes to the wiring I did last time.

The only negative point is that the previous units broke down (both of them) within 2 years and replacement bulbs did not help. In fact I thought it was faulty wiring until I checked everything out with a Mains tester and meter.

This is a fluorescent unit and the starter and coil are not separately replaceable, so you have to replace the entire unit.
I'll know what to do next time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong connections, 11 Jan 2014
Ordered this unit to replace one already in a line and the connection was completely different so the whole thing is completely useless unless I get an electrician in to connect it for me. The original picture did not show the connection clearly and as the name on the product was what I wanted, I ordered it. Wasted my money!

3.0 out of 5 stars ONE OUT OF TWO, 29 Dec 2013
Mrs. Pauline Turner (Kent) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Savings on this Item, 21 Dec 2013
Searched high and low for this product locally. Packed well, and received promptly. Pleased with purchase, and now in use, just perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 31 May 2013
just the job, everything I wanted, nice quality, arrived soon,
But the cost was half the cost of the ones in the DIY warehouses, same brand.
So that was a bonus.
recommended.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Leyton Lighting 10w light fittinmg, 26 April 2013
Received in good order, easily installed amd does the job. A bit doubtful about the sticky attachment device but time will tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars slimline light, 28 Dec 2012
Mr. M. Deadman (uk) - See all my reviews
Great under cupbaord slim line light, easy to fit and connected to my existing power leads to light up my kitchen worktops.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›