Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 20 October 2013
Recomended by a friend, this little battery is the best golf trolly battery I have ever had. Powerful, light and well worth the money.
on 24 June 2014
this battery is as good as i had hoped. I had always struggled with the weight of my old battery and this little miracle can be carried with one finger
on 16 May 2014
Very pleased with the Little Miracle.
Light to carry.Recharges quickly
Would recommend it to anyone looking for a good reliable battery
on 13 June 2014
My husband was very impressed with this after coming back from golf, it was delivered promptly, lighter & smaller than his old one
on 24 December 2013
my husband was very pleased with the battery nice and small and does the job well.and charges up in fast time as well.
on 3 September 2014
I am so pleased with my Little Miracle battery. It is very much easier to lift off my golftrolly. No problem with it fitting my motorcaddy trolly.
on 19 September 2014
Price was good. Very promptly despatched and delivered. Works as it should and so light! Only reservation relates to charger which sometimes flashes green as opposed to steady green. This is not referred to in instructions so I need to check that I don't have a defective charger.
on 20 December 2013
The service was excellent. The battery is about a quarter the weight of my last one. It is tiny and requires little effort to transport. The charge takes a very short time to become full. It is much better than expected. Top marks for everything!
on 27 June 2015
Purchaser's on the recommendation of another golfer and we were not disappointed. It is very lightweight and compact performing its operations with ease. It charges up very quickly but uses a co-ax connector for the charging circuit. This is most unusual and is not what I expect but it works!
on 20 April 2015
No problems at all , only used it 3 times on the highest golf course in Britain . West Mon Golf club , I am very impressed with the size and weight so small yet powerful enough to take on a mountain course and have plenty of power left.