on 25 October 2012
These are the worst quality shoes I have ever bought. First of all they are not leather but PVC. They smell and feel cheap. I bought these based on the description, which stated "leather", and the starting price which should have been "£79.99"... no way can these be worth this much! All along the sides you can see the glue, as well as tiny gaps that show how badly they have been put together. Also when I wore them I realized that one heel is higher than the other! Unbelievable! I am very disappointed. Based on my experience I would strongly recommend against buying from this particular brand.
on 16 July 2013
Horrendous chemical smell when I opened the box. Those shoes are not made of leather, as it was stated in the item description. Got them at a good price (they were on sale when I bought them) so I kept them anyway. The soles are fun..