on 27 January 2016
My daughter & I share this, easy to use, no results yet but feel good after use.
on 5 July 2015
Loved this when I bought it, found it a bit hard at first but I got used to it.
on 22 May 2013
Once you get the hang of spinning the ball around then this is a really good workout for your arms.
on 28 July 2014
Brilliant - really feel like it's working even after first 10 mins of using it
on 2 December 2015
This is good. Hard work but good all the same. The problem is my commitments!
on 3 February 2014
Simple and affective.

After several minutes using this simple device you will feel it. I do a lot of upper body workouts in my Bootcamps and the student love / hate the powerspin but they all talk about after our seasons. The better half loves to takes it to work and workout at her desk and got others to have a go too, now there a few around the office shaking their powerspins.

Difficult to start with your weaker arm but with practice you get there.

Enjoy the benifits this simple piece of equipment can do, and have a laugh while you workout.
on 12 July 2013
I bought this product based on Amazon reviews so it seems only right to pay it forward. With my first try of the product I found it limited to one exercise, that is until I looked at the workout videos on youtube. It's roughly a six minute video and takes you through a full workout in that time, like any one of the celebrity workout videos out there, after those six minutes I really felt it, so now I do it once a day for six minutes its easy enough to find time for. my one criticism is it can be a little loud at first but after a while of use this problem fixes itself.
on 9 May 2015
It's fun and easy, too soon to tell if it has made a difference to my arms!
on 30 December 2014
just received - like the concept - whether it will work is always a gamble
on 10 July 2013
I now have two Powerspins! One at home and one at the office! 8 hours a day in front of the computer makes your body go stiff and it's not very healthy to sit still all day... So one resolution is Powerspin! 2-3 times a day a colleague and I take 4 minutes off (2 minutes each) - and go spinning. It's brilliant! We both have much more energy.
A little excercise tip: try to stand on one leg while you spin the Powerspin. Gives your thighs a little workover and helps train your balance.
Great product. Takes up very little space. Uses no batteries. Light weight. Good quality. Would recommend to everybody - young as old!