5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product!
I ordered this because my friend had got hers & let me try it. It is super - but takes getting used to! I use it every day & honestly feel the bingo-wings are reducing at last...
Published 16 months ago by QuambyG

3.0 out of 5 stars Powerspin
It is early days for me so it is hard to tell if this is making a difference to me, and I have not noticed any changes yet to my arms. It does need getting use to and would suit anyone who will be committed to working out everyday and benefit anyone who also goes to a gym. I would recommend this as a starting point to fitness. It arrived after date given to me but...
Published 4 months ago by S. Dey

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product!, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Powerspin by Powerball - Bingo Wings Buster - UK designed and manufactured (Sports)

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use exercise device., 12 Jan 2012
Powerspin is great for toning my arms and tummy, the first day I got it I couldn't put it down, my arms were actually sore the next day as it seems to exercise your muscles in a different way to the other forms of exercise I usually do. Now I am into a routine of using it in the morning and again when I come home from work and if I'm feeling extra active I'll have a quick spin before I go to bed. I like its simplicity, I tend to pick it up every time I pass it on the table and spin it for a minute with one or two of the exercises, you don't need to sweat hard or change clothes to use this and you can do it standing or sitting but all those minutes add up and my arms are definitely getting toned, I'd certainly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 15 May 2013
excellent product. it takes you a little while to get used to it, but when you do its really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerspin Powerball, 2 Nov 2013
This is a very good workout. It is a little difficult to get the momentum kept going but I think with a lot of practice I will get there

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the office, 30 Aug 2013
Many of my staff use it and the girls on my team particularly like it, once you get the Rhythm easy to use. For a guy it was ok, but didn't really feel the pain like I did with the power ball.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 Jun 2013
This is such a fun keep fit item. I have allready reccommended it to friends who have also purchased one

5.0 out of 5 stars This is really fun and works, 26 Mar 2014
This takes some getting used to but is really fun, everyone will want to try and you can either use the dvd or quicker watch the 6 minute video on youtube but it really does work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fun way to exercise the arms and upper torso., 24 Mar 2014
Ice Maiden "Kathy" (Yorkshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Originally bought for me it has been taken over by my disabled husband (stroke victim) who can perform some of the exercises while watching tv with his good arm. The grandchildren love it too and it becomes a competition to see how many revolutions you can get before the ball stops spinning. Simple idea, and takes a bit of time to master but once you get it spinning its really fun. We have added a few more exercises of our own since buying it

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful toy!, 28 Aug 2013
Ah! This seems to work - at tiring me anyway. I feel better for doing this. I think it will work with a bit of persistence!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun and a bit of a challenge, 30 Aug 2013
The Powerspin is about the size of a dinner plate and is a plastic tube with a weighted ball that circles the tube.

The midlle handle is made of a tougher plastic and is quite comfortable to hold.

The packaging shows a variety of different holds and exercises you can do with the Powerspin, all of which are fairly easy to do, but you can feel the effect of pretty quickly.

Good fun and easily useable by all ages, takes a few minutes practice to get the right technique at first.