5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product!
I ordered this because my friend had got hers & let me try it. It is super - but takes getting used to! I use it every day & honestly feel the bingo-wings are reducing at last...
Published on 6 Mar. 2013 by QuambyG

3.0 out of 5 stars Powerspin
Thought this looked like the answer to my problems. Have tried but so far unsuccessfully. Not as easy as it looks and made more difficult as the instructions were in Spanish. Can anyone advise how to use this
Published 14 months ago by maria mooney

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product!, 6 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerspin Powerball, 2 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
This is a very good workout. It is a little difficult to get the momentum kept going but I think with a lot of practice I will get there

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the office, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
Many of my staff use it and the girls on my team particularly like it, once you get the Rhythm easy to use. For a guy it was ok, but didn't really feel the pain like I did with the power ball.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use exercise device., 12 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
Powerspin is great for toning my arms and tummy, the first day I got it I couldn't put it down, my arms were actually sore the next day as it seems to exercise your muscles in a different way to the other forms of exercise I usually do. Now I am into a routine of using it in the morning and again when I come home from work and if I'm feeling extra active I'll have a quick spin before I go to bed. I like its simplicity, I tend to pick it up every time I pass it on the table and spin it for a minute with one or two of the exercises, you don't need to sweat hard or change clothes to use this and you can do it standing or sitting but all those minutes add up and my arms are definitely getting toned, I'd certainly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
This is such a fun keep fit item. I have allready reccommended it to friends who have also purchased one

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
excellent product. it takes you a little while to get used to it, but when you do its really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite piece of fitness equipment, 10 Mar. 2015
Length:: 4:16 Mins

I've used a lot of different fitness equipment, and this is by far my favorite. I really like how anyone can use this. It's very low impact, and even if you haven't worked out in 30 years, this is a great place to start. And, if you're a bodybuilder, then you can also get a good workout with it.

Even though it focuses mostly on upper arms and shoulders, it gives a great full body workout. You can work out as intensely or as lightly as you want with this. I liked how it improved my balance and coordination, too. I also liked the challenge of trying to figure out how to spin it faster and faster.

It also comes with a workout video, but I haven't watched it yet. It has been really fun just making up my own workouts. I'm reviewing the purple one, but they come in a lot of colors, and the functionality is all the same.

Pros:
+Up to you whether it's a light or an intense workout
+Very fun
+The most basic of beginners can use this
+Firms the arms
+Improves coordination and balance

Cons:
-Makes a slight whirring sound, so it's not silent

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
Since I have suffered with M.E. I have found it difficult to exercise due to muscle and joint pain. I can no longer do conventional workouts or use weights. I have been concerned about bingo wings for a while and have bought various exercise devices in the past but found they were too heavy and exacerbated my symptoms so I had to discontinue using them.The Powerspin had some really good reviews so I thought I would give it a try. It is so light weight and easy to use, I can use it every day without causing any pain or discomfort. Some of the exercises can even be done while sitting in a chair. I would recommend this to anyone, especially those who experience difficulty with conventional exercise methods.

5.0 out of 5 stars Been using this for a few months now and LOVE IT, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
I have been using my Powerspin 6 days a week for just 6 minutes a day as per the fitness workout which if you don't have the DVD can be found on youtube. It's really easy once you get the knack of spinning but boy do you feel it burn! I take mine to work with me and use it in my lunch break and it stops me feeling guilty for eating rubbish at my desk lol!

My arms have gone from being not exactly fat but far from toned and now you can really see the definition in my arms and I have actually started to see some serious toning of my abs - I honestly cannot recommend this highly enough i've actually edited my previous review and upped from 4* to 5 because i've seen such a huge transformation!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is really fun and works, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
This takes some getting used to but is really fun, everyone will want to try and you can either use the dvd or quicker watch the 6 minute video on youtube but it really does work.

Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin