4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the office
Many of my staff use it and the girls on my team particularly like it, once you get the Rhythm easy to use. For a guy it was ok, but didn't really feel the pain like I did with the power ball.
Published 22 months ago by pav

1.0 out of 5 stars Pointless
I followed the 7 min DVD every day for nearly 3 weeks alongside a diet and my arms looking exactly the same, complete zilch difference. In fact for a lot of the time the ball was getting stuck in the tube. At first I put it down to my on ineptitude in carrying out the exercises but after a week of practice it still kept getting stuck. I persevered but in the end I was...
Published 14 days ago by Amanda

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the office, 30 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product!, 6 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
I ordered this because my friend had got hers & let me try it. It is super - but takes getting used to! I use it every day & honestly feel the bingo-wings are reducing at last...

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerspin Powerball, 2 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
This is a very good workout. It is a little difficult to get the momentum kept going but I think with a lot of practice I will get there

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
This is such a fun keep fit item. I have allready reccommended it to friends who have also purchased one

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
excellent product. it takes you a little while to get used to it, but when you do its really good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use exercise device., 12 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
Powerspin is great for toning my arms and tummy, the first day I got it I couldn't put it down, my arms were actually sore the next day as it seems to exercise your muscles in a different way to the other forms of exercise I usually do. Now I am into a routine of using it in the morning and again when I come home from work and if I'm feeling extra active I'll have a quick spin before I go to bed. I like its simplicity, I tend to pick it up every time I pass it on the table and spin it for a minute with one or two of the exercises, you don't need to sweat hard or change clothes to use this and you can do it standing or sitting but all those minutes add up and my arms are definitely getting toned, I'd certainly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is really fun and works, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
This takes some getting used to but is really fun, everyone will want to try and you can either use the dvd or quicker watch the 6 minute video on youtube but it really does work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fun way to exercise the arms and upper torso., 24 Mar. 2014
Ice Maiden "Kathy" (Yorkshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
Originally bought for me it has been taken over by my disabled husband (stroke victim) who can perform some of the exercises while watching tv with his good arm. The grandchildren love it too and it becomes a competition to see how many revolutions you can get before the ball stops spinning. Simple idea, and takes a bit of time to master but once you get it spinning its really fun. We have added a few more exercises of our own since buying it

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
Since I have suffered with M.E. I have found it difficult to exercise due to muscle and joint pain. I can no longer do conventional workouts or use weights. I have been concerned about bingo wings for a while and have bought various exercise devices in the past but found they were too heavy and exacerbated my symptoms so I had to discontinue using them.The Powerspin had some really good reviews so I thought I would give it a try. It is so light weight and easy to use, I can use it every day without causing any pain or discomfort. Some of the exercises can even be done while sitting in a chair. I would recommend this to anyone, especially those who experience difficulty with conventional exercise methods.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dramatic results!, 24 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
A friend told me about powerspin after I passed comment on how her upper arms were noticeably more toned...Fed up of covering up my arms in the summer, I decided to give it a go.

When it arrived, I was skeptical that such a simple product could produce such dramatic results, but you only have to hold powerspin for a few seconds to feel how it really works. After just 30 seconds you can really feel the burn all around the arms, and incredibly - the stomach muscles!

I've been using it twice a day now for a couple of weeks, which has become second nature, as it's easy to use and pretty addictive! In such a short time I've already seen a big change in the shape and tone, not just of my arms but the whole of my upper body.

Fab price, I've even bought a couple as gifts, great for the kids, and no batteries!! If you're undecided about purchasing this product - go for it! The best £20 you'll ever spend for complete upper body toning! You'll be hooked!

Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin