5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product!
I ordered this because my friend had got hers & let me try it. It is super - but takes getting used to! I use it every day & honestly feel the bingo-wings are reducing at last...
Published 21 months ago by QuambyG

3.0 out of 5 stars Powerspin
Thought this looked like the answer to my problems. Have tried but so far unsuccessfully. Not as easy as it looks and made more difficult as the instructions were in Spanish. Can anyone advise how to use this
Published 10 months ago by maria mooney

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product!, 6 Mar 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use exercise device., 12 Jan 2012
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
Powerspin is great for toning my arms and tummy, the first day I got it I couldn't put it down, my arms were actually sore the next day as it seems to exercise your muscles in a different way to the other forms of exercise I usually do. Now I am into a routine of using it in the morning and again when I come home from work and if I'm feeling extra active I'll have a quick spin before I go to bed. I like its simplicity, I tend to pick it up every time I pass it on the table and spin it for a minute with one or two of the exercises, you don't need to sweat hard or change clothes to use this and you can do it standing or sitting but all those minutes add up and my arms are definitely getting toned, I'd certainly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerspin Powerball, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
This is a very good workout. It is a little difficult to get the momentum kept going but I think with a lot of practice I will get there

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the office, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
Many of my staff use it and the girls on my team particularly like it, once you get the Rhythm easy to use. For a guy it was ok, but didn't really feel the pain like I did with the power ball.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is really fun and works, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
This takes some getting used to but is really fun, everyone will want to try and you can either use the dvd or quicker watch the 6 minute video on youtube but it really does work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally works!, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
Well, as an unfit person approaching 50 who has never had arm muscles I can totally vouch for this product. It totally works - I was astounded after only doing a couple of minutes nearly every day for a couple of weeks to develop some arm muscles you can feel and see. Incredible. I must admit I found it hard to believe the other reviewers who couldn't get the hang of using this and thought I'd have no trouble, but I have had to build up using it. By using it every day (or almost every day) I found each day I could do it for longer. I still haven't built up enough ability to use it for a long enough duration to do the video workout, especially with my other arm (ie the arm I don't write with) but I do a small mount of the same exercises in the video. If I've got arm muscles already just by doing this for a few weeks, image what my arms will be like by the time I've mastered it enough to do the 5 minute workout on the video. I would say I'm up to about 3 minutes now doing various moves with it. I would recommend this to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
This is such a fun keep fit item. I have allready reccommended it to friends who have also purchased one

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
excellent product. it takes you a little while to get used to it, but when you do its really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
Since I have suffered with M.E. I have found it difficult to exercise due to muscle and joint pain. I can no longer do conventional workouts or use weights. I have been concerned about bingo wings for a while and have bought various exercise devices in the past but found they were too heavy and exacerbated my symptoms so I had to discontinue using them.The Powerspin had some really good reviews so I thought I would give it a try. It is so light weight and easy to use, I can use it every day without causing any pain or discomfort. Some of the exercises can even be done while sitting in a chair. I would recommend this to anyone, especially those who experience difficulty with conventional exercise methods.

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerspin, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin (Sports)
This was recommended by a friend, easy to find and arrived within days. NIce and easy to keep near resulting in lots of use and it dose feel that its working.

Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin