4.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use exercise device.
Published on 12 Jan 2012 by Joy

3.0 out of 5 stars Powerspin
It is early days for me so it is hard to tell if this is making a difference to me, and I have not noticed any changes yet to my arms. It does need getting use to and would suit anyone who will be committed to working out everyday and benefit anyone who also goes to a gym. I would recommend this as a starting point to fitness. It arrived after date given to me but...
Published 1 month ago by S. Dey

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use exercise device., 12 Jan 2012
This review is from: Powerspin by Powerball - Bingo Wings Buster - UK designed and manufactured (Sports)
Powerspin is great for toning my arms and tummy, the first day I got it I couldn't put it down, my arms were actually sore the next day as it seems to exercise your muscles in a different way to the other forms of exercise I usually do. Now I am into a routine of using it in the morning and again when I come home from work and if I'm feeling extra active I'll have a quick spin before I go to bed. I like its simplicity, I tend to pick it up every time I pass it on the table and spin it for a minute with one or two of the exercises, you don't need to sweat hard or change clothes to use this and you can do it standing or sitting but all those minutes add up and my arms are definitely getting toned, I'd certainly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product!, 6 Mar 2013
I ordered this because my friend had got hers & let me try it. It is super - but takes getting used to! I use it every day & honestly feel the bingo-wings are reducing at last...

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 15 May 2013
excellent product. it takes you a little while to get used to it, but when you do its really good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerspin, 23 April 2013
This was recommended by a friend, easy to find and arrived within days. NIce and easy to keep near resulting in lots of use and it dose feel that its working.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerspin Powerball, 2 Nov 2013
This is a very good workout. It is a little difficult to get the momentum kept going but I think with a lot of practice I will get there

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 Jun 2013
This is such a fun keep fit item. I have allready reccommended it to friends who have also purchased one

5.0 out of 5 stars This is really fun and works, 26 Mar 2014
This takes some getting used to but is really fun, everyone will want to try and you can either use the dvd or quicker watch the 6 minute video on youtube but it really does work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the office, 30 Aug 2013
Many of my staff use it and the girls on my team particularly like it, once you get the Rhythm easy to use. For a guy it was ok, but didn't really feel the pain like I did with the power ball.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful toy!, 28 Aug 2013
Ah! This seems to work - at tiring me anyway. I feel better for doing this. I think it will work with a bit of persistence!

5.0 out of 5 stars powerspiner, 5 Mar 2013
Great for working out at home.I have purchased two as my daughter liked it so much she claimed my first one.

ARRAY(0xa9655330)