5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product!
I ordered this because my friend had got hers & let me try it. It is super - but takes getting used to! I use it every day & honestly feel the bingo-wings are reducing at last...
Published 18 months ago by QuambyG

1.0 out of 5 stars I completely agree with the lower star ratings for this product,
i was expecting good things from the powerspin after reading the reviews for it, i exercise alot, i find this product useless, it stalls all the time, first i tried to do the video which i couldnt as the ball kept stopping then i thought i will practice keeping the ball rolling which i did for a long time, but still no joy, as soon as you move it into another position it...
Published 7 months ago by phoebe134

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product!, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Powerspin by Powerball - Bingo Wings Buster - UK designed and manufactured (Sports)

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use exercise device., 12 Jan 2012
Powerspin is great for toning my arms and tummy, the first day I got it I couldn't put it down, my arms were actually sore the next day as it seems to exercise your muscles in a different way to the other forms of exercise I usually do. Now I am into a routine of using it in the morning and again when I come home from work and if I'm feeling extra active I'll have a quick spin before I go to bed. I like its simplicity, I tend to pick it up every time I pass it on the table and spin it for a minute with one or two of the exercises, you don't need to sweat hard or change clothes to use this and you can do it standing or sitting but all those minutes add up and my arms are definitely getting toned, I'd certainly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 15 May 2013
excellent product. it takes you a little while to get used to it, but when you do its really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerspin Powerball, 2 Nov 2013
This is a very good workout. It is a little difficult to get the momentum kept going but I think with a lot of practice I will get there

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the office, 30 Aug 2013
Many of my staff use it and the girls on my team particularly like it, once you get the Rhythm easy to use. For a guy it was ok, but didn't really feel the pain like I did with the power ball.

5.0 out of 5 stars Being in an older age group I wanted better looking arms, 28 July 2014
After reading the reviews I bought one of these for my daughter and one for myself. My daughter likes to exercise and is very impressed with it. Being in an older age group I wanted better looking arms, and hoped it would help with my goal. Within a few days I noticed a difference - all from about 8mins exercise a day - sometimes spread over two sessions. It's not hard work, can be done anywhere, even sitting watching tv - it's well worth the money.

For those who say it doesn't work - it does take some getting used to, getting the co-ordination right. I can do it fine anti-clockwise in one hand, clockwise is not so easy. The hand I don't write with I find it harder to get the ball rolling - but with continual use it's getting better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 Jun 2013
This is such a fun keep fit item. I have allready reccommended it to friends who have also purchased one

5.0 out of 5 stars This is really fun and works, 26 Mar 2014
This takes some getting used to but is really fun, everyone will want to try and you can either use the dvd or quicker watch the 6 minute video on youtube but it really does work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful toy!, 28 Aug 2013
Ah! This seems to work - at tiring me anyway. I feel better for doing this. I think it will work with a bit of persistence!

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally works!, 12 April 2014
Well, as an unfit person approaching 50 who has never had arm muscles I can totally vouch for this product. It totally works - I was astounded after only doing a couple of minutes nearly every day for a couple of weeks to develop some arm muscles you can feel and see. Incredible. I must admit I found it hard to believe the other reviewers who couldn't get the hang of using this and thought I'd have no trouble, but I have had to build up using it. By using it every day (or almost every day) I found each day I could do it for longer. I still haven't built up enough ability to use it for a long enough duration to do the video workout, especially with my other arm (ie the arm I don't write with) but I do a small mount of the same exercises in the video. If I've got arm muscles already just by doing this for a few weeks, image what my arms will be like by the time I've mastered it enough to do the 5 minute workout on the video. I would say I'm up to about 3 minutes now doing various moves with it. I would recommend this to everyone.