5.0 out of 5 stars This book revolutionised our agency
Published 18 months ago by Mr. A. W. Rishi

3.0 out of 5 stars A good summary
A good concept well articulated and in my opinion absolutely spot on. Lost a bit in the middle for me.
Published 22 months ago by christopher j lawson

5.0 out of 5 stars This book revolutionised our agency, 26 April 2013
Mr. A. W. Rishi "ashoo78" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Marketing Agency Blueprint: The Handbook for Building Hybrid PR, SEO, Content, Advertising, and Web Firms (Kindle Edition)
I ordered this book after a mention it received in one of the many fantastic HubSpot resources, I was immediately taken aback by Paul Roetzer's approach to building a modern and successful agency. The detail he went into, the rationale behind his thinking made perfect sense to me, in fact it resonated so much, that I am currently in the process of shifting my agency from a traditional marketing agency to a tech driven agency.

I cannot recommend this book highly enough.

3.0 out of 5 stars A good summary, 10 Dec 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars "The Marketing Agency Blueprint" a road map to success, 27 Aug 2012
D. J. Duncan (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This handbook contains some great ideas that a marketing agency should be considering in order to keep up with the rapid changes in digital marketing. The industry is moving so quickly that unless your agency is embracing the changes in social media and digital marketing you will be left behind. You will have heard of inbound marketing this handbook explains how to implement it in your agency.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading if you intend to grow your agency, 4 Aug 2014
This book provides valuable guidance on how to build the newest kind of agency with practical examples and highly useful references.