on 2 May 2013
Against my better judgement I decided to purchase this low cost mouse when I should have gone for a branded equivalent. As the saying goes 'You buy cheap, you buy twice'. On First inspection the mouse looks and feels good, on top of which the connection to the dongle was problem free.

The draw back is that the mouse is extremely unresponsive and as I slide my mouse across my mouse mat or physical desktop the mouse pointer on the screen makes paused then jerky movements across the monitor. This occurs with either long or short mouse movements making navigation painful and frustrating.

I have had multiple mice attached to this particular computer both wired and wireless and have never experienced any issues. I have now had to replace the mouse with a different wireless mouse and have absolutely no problems.

I have once again put this down to experience and the will certainly not be penny pinching when it comes to computer accessories again any time soon.

DO NOT PURCHASE!!!
on 27 December 2012
The mouse disconnects when not used for more than about 30 seconds which is silly. It means it needs to reconnect virtually every time you pick it up to use it. And when it does reconnect, often only the scroll button works--the cursor won't move on the screen.

Daft. It's going back.
on 5 November 2013
I mean what is the point (no pun intended) in this mouse if it keep disconnecting.
It's tacky and is completely unergonomic.
I recommend any other mouse.
Don't just get sucked into buying this one because it looks like a magic mouse!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 May 2013
I purchased this for myself to use with my ipad 2. It was really easy to connect via bluetooth and works well. It fit perfectly in my hand and didnt lag any that I have encountered. It is very slimline, so may not be perfect for someone who prefers a chunkier mouse thats more to hold onto. I personally prefer this to the typical mouse design. Scroll works great. Id definitely recommend to someone who doesnt mind a small mouse (to be honest, its about the same size as an iphone 3GS, but slopes up a bit taller in the middle to give you an idea of size) and really to anyone tech minded or not. Instructions are simple and easy to follow and to be honest I think if you know where your bluetooth is on your computer / tablet, you wont have a problem using this.
on 9 January 2012
I personally wouldn't recommend this purchase. I mean in reality, yes, you do get what you pay for and that is - A CHEAP MOUSE. From the very fist time you touch it, you will feel and understand what I'm talking about. You look at it on a picture and you probably think it's ok, but from the very first moment you get to hold in your hand you will notice how cheap the materials are and how uncomfortable it is to work with. It's form is simply flawed, it's not shaped/designed well. I would advise spending an extra 10-20 bucks and get the real thing...
on 1 March 2013
This is not a mouse, this is just a piece of plastic shaped like mouse. SAVE YOUR MONEY, BUY SOMETHING ELSE!!! One star just because is not possible to give zero stars!
on 22 June 2013
Classic example of a Chinese copy whose quality reflects the lower price. Complete waste of time and another example of how you need to avoid cheap Chinese electronics
on 21 February 2012
Well I guess you got to pay the cost to be the boss...and after a couple a weeks I found out why this mouse is so cheap...very cheaply made and very flimsy this mouse did not survive a month.
It would have been be OK if I did not have any kids or travelled with laptop everywhere, it works fine but feels cheap and broke too easily.
on 6 January 2013
Well it works, but the build quality is poor. The scroll wheel is useless as it scrolls in random directions. It looks OK as long as you don't get too close.
on 12 January 2012
Can't fault the delivery, or the appearance of the product itself, which arrived in good time, and seemed to be as described.

Admittedly it does feel a bit cheap/plasticky, so not sure how long it would last, but haven't been able to test it out due to it not pairing to my laptop.

I followed all instructions, and searched the Internet for solutions, even e-mailing the supplier direct. However I didn't receive a reply (unless it was caught by spam), and so have no option but to return this item.

For reference, I'm running Mac OS 10.7 (description does mention it is Mac compatible, but not which version).

See one answered question