on 26 January 2013
The meenee mouse is not bluetooth, it does not have bluetooth tech it is a plug and go laptop mouse.
Do not be fooled
on 15 January 2013
This really cheap mouse it's indeed a really cheap product.
I just threw mine to the bin, and now I'll just spend more money buying a decent one (maybe from Microsoft) and there goes my silly attempt to save a few pennies.
Here's my main gripes about it:

1 - This mouse doesn't allow you to setup an idle time before going to it's sleep mode, so you have to keep waking it up and loose extra time just to do simple tasks.

2 - Scroll wheel has a mind of it's own... sometimes works, a lot of times just... no response... or worse making the screen go up and down and never actualy leave the same place

3 - Quite a few times, after it was paired and working it just wouldn't respond. I tried to un-pair and re-pair the mouse, change batteries, switch on and off, re-start the computer... nothing
Also... the ergonomics are not suitable for people with big hands - but that, of course it's subjective.

My advice: just spend a little more on a more reliable brand... compared with what you might save buying this instead of a better product it's just not worth the risk.
on 7 December 2012
I purchased the Meenee MW1 White Wireless Bluetooth Laser Mouse on 6th March 2012, that is about 9 months ago. Yesterday (6 December 2012) the mouse stopped functioning. The batteries appeared dead and I tested them independently and found they were okay. Anyway, I replaced them with brand new batteries. As soon as they were inserted the red bulb at the back of the battery lit up momentarily and then went out. I tried with a set of freshly charged rechargeable batteries too, and got the same result. The mouse has served me for only nine months and this I find totally unacceptable. Even when it worked I found that the handling was very inconvenient and the general feel was not comfortable. As the mouse is made in China there is no point in looking for the manufacturer and pursuing the warranty. I do not recommend this product.
on 2 January 2013
It is NOT a bluetooth mouse. Comes with a tiny USB receiver. Takes one AAA battery. Has an on/off switch underneath but turns off by itself if you forget and blinks every few seconds to check for signals from receiver. Has blue optical laser. Mouse clicks are very loud as I work in a very quiet office which makes it noticeable and perhaps annoying for my colleagues. The plastic stickers/feet underneath which are supposed to make it glide smoothly on a surface are very thin and don't touch the table. You can tell from the scratches it's made on the edges underneath after using on my desk. One star for being nice and stylish and delivery came quickly (3 days).
on 2 January 2013
the quality is fine. It's really really thin, which is what I wanted to go with my new HP notebook computer. It doesn't come with a bluetooth dongle, you have to use the blutooth thats built into your laptop. The problem with this mouse is that it goes to sleep in just a couple of seconds if not used. You cant just move the mouse around and expect the laser light to come back on. You have to press the buttons and do it a lot in order for your bluetooth receiver to respond. Sometimes it just loses all connection and won't come back online at all. It's an ordeal.

-------------------

UPDATE:

After spending a lot of time researching bluetooth I see that it's not always the most ideal wireless connection.. However, after reading several posts from google on using bluetooth devices, I decided to give this mouse another go. First I downloaded the very latest bluetooth for my particular device. Remember to find out exactly which bluetooth wireless device you have including it's model number.. After doing that (windows 7 or 8), you have to go to your Bluetooth configuration screen. Just type "Bluetooth" at the start, etc. You'll see "add bluetooth device". it should automatically start searching.. if not just select add new device.

this is the tricky part. click your mouse buttons or move it around and keep it functioning until you see that it's disovered your mouse. on the screen, click next until you're prompted for a passcode. Don't worry about that.. almost every mouse requires 0000 as standard. but before you hit enter.. press the little tiny button on the bottom of the mouse with a pen. then hit enter and leave the mouse alone. it should connect perfectly. I say "SHOULD."

UPDATE 3: (four months later)

I can honestly say this has turned out to be the most useless product I've ever ordered on amazon to date. After writing the above updated review which gave the product more stars, I realized that it loses connection every 4 minutes or so and has to be shut off and turned back on and then the little button on the bottom pressed. Whoops.. doesn't work. try it again.. and again and again. Connecting it for the very first time to a computer is a headache and can take 45 minutes.

AVOID!!!!!!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 January 2013
The mouse keeps disconnecting! If you don't touch it for 5mins, when you come back to the PC, you then have to go through the laborious process of using the keyboard to cycle through Start, Search, Add bluetooth device, then turning the mouse off and on again, then waiting 5-10 seconds for it to reconnect. I've Googled the problem many times and tried every trick in the book without success; disabled sleep/power-save on all usb/bluetooth services and devices, etc.

Can anyone help?

I am using Windows 7 64bit, for what its worth.
on 9 January 2013
Step 3 appears to fail - no blue lights! OK I fixed it now, the instructions are not clear about requirement to press connect button beneath to initiate discovery mode. Shame this mouse is rather light weight compared to the magic mouse as this detracts from the quality impression, but otherwise it appears to work well.

Damn - connection lost already :(
OK its reconnected now, but BT setup shows nothing and BT mouse pref shows no BT mouse :(
on 15 January 2013
could not get it to connect to any of my computers. see's it just will not connect to work. very poorly built. But hay it was cheap to see
on 22 December 2012
The mouse arrived well packaged and on opening was a little plasticky, but just fine for the price. But then I looked carefully - no Bluetooth logo and surprise surprise when trying to pair with any of my Bluetooth machines this mouse just fails. There is a 2.4GHz wireless transceiver to USB included, but I don't beleive this is a Bluetooth product so I think the supplier is either shipping a wrong item or perhaps misleading us. If the latter, Amazon please go to work.

At this price, not worth the lost time to walk down to the post office and return to the seller. I'll chalk this debacle up to experience. Caveat Emptor.
on 22 March 2013
After two months of testing I'm not satisfied with this product. Pointer moves with jumps or stops for a moment. Mouse can work on most surfaces, but you can become really mad when you have to do something precise like image or presentation editing quickly. Maybe it can be more usable with mouse pad, but for travelling it is not a solution. Now looking for better one.

See one answered question