on 10 January 2014
I bought one of these as a backup for my Panasonic TZ35 camera. I chose this supplier because their battery was claimed to be 1250 MaH - 25% higher than the standard and more expensive Panasonic version. The advert said it would meet or exceed the Panasonic specification.

The battery arrived promptly, so good marks for service, and indeed it has 1250 MaH printed on it.

It works OK in the camera and after testing it with continuous movie filming in the camera, it achieved an average of 104 minutes of filming vs 108 from the Panasonic battery. I repeated the test three times, each time charging it to full, using the same charger as for the Panasonic.

So, it is adequate, it works, and fairly reasonable value, but 4% less capacity than the Pana battery and presumably nowhere near the claimed 1250 MaH.

Not really impressed by the manufacturers honesty nor the description in Amazon.
44 comments|26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 May 2013
Works as well as Panasonic branded battery but gives longer life for much less cost wise! I would get one or two as back-up
on 25 September 2013
First class service and good value. It replaced the original battery that came with our camera and is as good as the original branded battery.
on 2 April 2014
These seem to work fine in our Panasonic DMC-T27 camera, and their life (before charging) seems as good as prevous batteries (including the originals). Time will tell how long they perform, but so far we are extremely pleased with the battery and its cost.
on 22 June 2013
doesn't last as long as original equipment battery but for price its more than good enough would definitely recommend it
on 24 January 2015
Batteries can be such a risk, especially non-oem batteries. However this one bucks the trend; it holds charge extremely well when not in use, and in use it lasts as specified. I have two and rotate them. I think that these are better than the original oem battery.
on 15 July 2015
The battery came very promptly and appears to work well. I was a little disappointed that there was no case for it but you get what you pay for. I was delighted with the overall service provided.
on 19 November 2015
Arrived as promised. Very surprised to find that both were fully charged and could be used straight away! Now when I am using this camera I will not have the worry of the battery failing.
on 9 October 2014
Awful, battery does not work at all, will not charge using my DMC-TZ18 charger (charger light comes on then goes off after about 30 secs). and camera sees no charge at all.
on 1 December 2014
Delivery and packaging was excellent - needed for imminent holiday. Copies did the job but didn't hold the charge as well as original Lumix battery. Good value for money.