5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great wedding planner
I have just received the wedding planner and I am really delighted with it.
It is really nice!

- LOOK AND FEEL
The look and feel is nice and elegant. The heart is lighly shimmery but not super shiny which is nice. The hardcover is ivory with a slight line definition (that shows the paper quality).
The side of the planner is in beige linen...
Published 16 months ago by Alexandra

3.0 out of 5 stars good stsrt but little improvements needed to be great
No space for hen or stag info or for engagement drinks. Also no space for pen, no in built pen holder which is a pain. No spaces for seating plans either. Also could have more pages for guests and venue info as sometimes there are various options you need to review before deciding . Other than that, good ideas.
Published 5 months ago by Miss J M J P MOLYNEUX-WEBB

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great wedding planner, 3 May 2013
This review is from: KTWO Golden Heart Luxury Wedding Planner - great engagement gift! (Office Product)
I have just received the wedding planner and I am really delighted with it.
It is really nice!

- LOOK AND FEEL
The side of the planner is in beige linen.
It is really lovely!

- INSIDE
There are 6 sections (getting started, guests, wardrobe, wedding day, gifts and contacts) which is quite complete + paper sheets to complete with various type of information + a customizable calendar (you insert month and year). You do not have the "todo's" stickers included.
My book print quality is good (I have read some reviews telling the opposite but my is fine, maybe they have solved this problem in the meanwhile)
There are also some pockets to insert tickets or pictures as well as transparent plastic sleeves which are very useful too.

- WOULD I RECOMMAND THIS PRODUCT?
YES! Definitely! If you want to get organized for you wedding and centralize everything in one place.
Furthermore, I think it will be a wonderful souvenir and you will have more pleasure to go through this planner than a simple notebook in a few years.

- NOTE
If you are looking for a "How to" book, this is not the right book for you.
If you are looking for a planner to note everything and store your inspirations, this is it! Go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive organizer for the newly engaged, 18 Feb 2010
J. Heller (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I enjoyed the look of this organizer and the inside doesn't dissapoint, with quality ivory paper and clear neoprene sleeves for holding inspirational clippings and other ideas. Very comprehensive - this is for the bride who is looking for a place to jot down her thoughts clearly before her big day. My only complaint with the binder was that at first, I felt scared to write in it as I didn't want to spoil the beautiful pages, but now it is safe to say it just inspires my best handwriting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Jun 2010
thiss is the best ever organiser in the world. it has a section for everything. i can't belive just how much is in it. this will be extremely useful when planning my perfect day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 14 Jun 2010
F. Schubert "TechnoHeini" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
A very nice product, which includes everything you would expect and that with a very nice finish. The various pouches and envelopes to file cut-outs, samples and quotes are also very handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, 14 Nov 2011
Got this as a gift for two different bride to be's. They both loved it. It is a great engagement gift for any bride and I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 Nov 2011
I've bough this for myself. I'm engage and busy organising my wedding.
I like to have everything nice organised and gather all information in one place: this is the place!
There is a lot a folder to put together your ideas, paper to write your wishes and information, to collect data from vendor and guest!

I read somewhere that wedding was a good opportunity to gather infomation about your gest and update your directory with family and friends data, well thanks to the section 'guest' you'll be able to create at once!

It's great, practical and pretty.
I didn't feel that I was missing places or pages (you cannot add any sections/paper)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!!!, 7 Feb 2012
I bought it for my wedding. It's lovely and very useful. I can write everything inside and don't forget anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love it!, 28 Nov 2010
I love this planner, it's by far the best thing I've bought since I got engaged. I've got a couple of books and so far all they've done is send me into a blind panic about just how much there is to do but this is fantastic. Everything is organised and labelled and there are handy headers and notes within each section to act as reminders for things like bridesmaid and usher measurements to making sure you've got all the info you'll need for possible venues etc. Plus it's really pretty and hopefully will be something I can keep. Would definately recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal wedding planner, 15 Mar 2012
I've recently got engaged as was brought this as an engagement journal. The planner is very usual with a range of sections for everything you will need for the big day. It has plenty of room to write everything down so you remember how you planned your special day. Would definitely recommend as a engagement gift for someone. It's worth noting however, I didn't find the planner as strong as I thought it would be, however it is holding up well with all my cuttings already so on complaint (only a comment really!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gift, 17 April 2012
I bought this as an engagement gift for my brother and sister-in-law-to-be. I wasn't disappointed with it, it's good quality a nice size, with lots of helpful space for lists & scraps of paper etc. The recipients loved it and I thought it was fairly good value for money too.