5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for the next one
I read Anna Mara's first book and enjoyed it so much I could not wait for her new book. I have now been lucky enough to read Why Romeo Hates Juliet.

Again, this book did not disappoint, I thoroughly enjoyed it. The book was sooo funny, some of the scenes were so hilarious and had me laughing out loud and I couldn't wait to turn the pages or in my case click...
Published on 1 Jan 2012 by Tracy Dwyer

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy read
A quick amusing read,with some unexpected twists and turns. The language is at times stilted and ill-fitting vocabulary is used,which is irritating.
Published 21 months ago by quinnthefinn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud brilliant, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Why Romeo Hates Juliet: A Laugh-Out-Loud Romantic Comedy (Kindle Edition)
OMG laughed
couldn't wait to pick it up and read on.
did get some strange looks off others at the gym when I was on the bike laughing out loud.

Brill
brilliant for a freebie thanks amazon!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chick lit at its best, 14 Feb 2014
After reading her perfect revenge, I couldn't wait to read this book, I was not disappointed . Although u know how these books r going to end more or less from the first pages, the plot s to get there r fantastic . I even got a bit emotional towards tbd end, The storylines r so different from what I am used to reading, but loved every second of them also not a lot of characters to keep tabs on. Funny laugh out loud moments too. I would recommend this book to anybody who wants a light hearted easy read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed, 21 Nov 2013
This book was slow to start, and the grammar and spelling in it really frustrated me, but after reading about two thirds of the book, I couldn't put it down.

3.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 7 Oct 2013
Found this book long, long and too long. Had to skip. No real humour for me, I never cracked a smile

1.0 out of 5 stars I found it dull and the story line was ridiculous, 8 Nov 2014
I read a lot of chick lit but I couldn't finish this one - got about half-way through. I found it dull and the story line was ridiculous.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 17 Sep 2014
Too long and drawn out. Very repetitive story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Sep 2014
A very good book, made me laugh out loud.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed or what!, 26 Mar 2012
I read a variety of book genres. I would normally go for this type of book as light relief from the more intense crime / thrillers I normally enjoy. I am male but do enjoy the odd chic-lit rom-com novel. This book was painfully predictable, boring, repetitive and poorly written to the point of being annoying. I persevered through to about 75% and finally gave in and ditched it from my Kindle. The author should get a thesaurus to avoid repetition of adjectives and adverbs and should maybe have read the novel back to herself before publishing. There are passages which just felt that they were space filling cut and pasted pieces from earlier sections of the book. There are laborious page after page of uneccessary descriptions of simple passages of foreplay which add absolutely nothing to the story line. The story line is string of contrived events with oh so predictable outcomes. Sorry but I could not recommend this to anyone at all except maybe to someone to use as a poor literary example on so many counts. Not even entertaining.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›