5.0 out of 5 stars So much more than a Bike Cleaner, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Muc-Off Nano Gel Bike Cleaner - Pink, 500ml (Automotive)
I have been using Muc Off for years on my motorbike, but have also used it to clean other things with brilliant results. I used it on my laminate flooring, when the 'grain effect' had become ingrained with dirt, no amount of mopping would get this out, but a spray with Muc Off, aggitate with mop, leave a couple of minutes & the floor was like new.
This week I decided to spring clean our conservatory, it is 7 years old & the white upvc was looking a little grey. I diluted Muc Off 50-50 with water, sprayed it on the upvc & left it for about 30secs before wiping off, the conservatory is like new again, sparkling white.
I love this product, it works brilliantly, and is bio degradable, what more could you want from a cleaning product.

4.0 out of 5 stars This product really does work., 15 April 2014
I have used this over the year for my bike and it does really work well and work fast. It gets the kind of grease of that most other fluids don't really effect at all.

What it achieves is more than the usual household cleaners like fairy liquid or that sort of thing and is safe to use on bike materials.

I have also seen it used at the local hand car wash, so it must be good since speed is of the essence in those places

Muc-Off Biodegradable Bike Cleaner has an incredibly effective cleaning formula containing 'Nano Technology' that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes. It contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable so you cant loose really.

Just a note of caution in that there are smaller sizes out there so don't get this huge size unless you need to.

5.0 out of 5 stars just dirty, 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: Muc-Off Nano Gel Bike Cleaner - Pink, 500ml (Automotive)
product is ace.ONLY ONE COMPLAINT PLEASE ADD AN OPTION FOR A NOZZLE. Item was delivered very quickly. Just have to wash my bike with my mouth now.......