5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!
Very good gloves for an ordinary biker. Looks good , good quality to use them during warm season. The jelly cushion really makes difference when you are cycling, it really eases your hands on the bike handlers. The service was really fast too! I received the item in two days only! Thank you!
Published 15 months ago by Oyuna

3.0 out of 5 stars gloves
not too bad, good padding but size is a little small. very good value for money though as they were exceptionally cheap. bit difficult to take off though.
Published 13 months ago by mbc1969

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 21 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, fast delivery, 19 July 2013
Good padding, comfortable to wear, no rubbing or chafe. Ok ventilation.I would buy this item again. Fast delivery. Good fit, I have very big hands but the large fit me fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend, 22 April 2013
Very good purchase. Good gel palm. Price is very good. Gloves are also good quality. Everything OK. I recommend this gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust, Comfy, and Cheap!, 25 Jun 2014
Gloves arrived promptly and I have been using them twice daily 5 days a week for about 2 weeks now.

Gloves are strong, comfy and breathable.

Agree with other reviewers about the padding not being very thick, but in my opinion it's better. You have enough to calluses and any repetitive action bruising, but not to much that your grip is affected.

The Padding is bubbled to give better grip and the sizing is quite good. I got a large (have about a 3.5" palm width) and they fit really nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very surprised!, 16 Aug 2014
For the price, I was certain these wouldn't last very long, how wrong I was. They've taken a beating since I got them and they look almost brand new! The gel grips are a lot more rubust than the standard rubber grips on most gloves, they're also a lot more comfortable as well, providing a nice cushion between your hands and the bike. They look good, fit great, and I can't complain about the price either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Gloves, Good Stuff!, 6 Aug 2014
Great set of biking gloves with quality grip and padding on the palms without being obstructive to finger movement for brakes or mobiles. I got large as they're unisex and I know fingerless gloves tend to be hard to take off; these aren't too bad. Sturdy Velcro tab to do them up is nice too. Finally, I really like how they look, which is a bonus on top of such a functional product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good gloves, 19 July 2014
They definitely do the job and they're not too stifling on the hands.

I find that they've really thought about placement of materials on these gloves, everything on them is in the right place.

One thing worth mentioning is a soft, suede like material on the outer of the ball of the thumb which is very convenient for wiping one's brow!

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been a medium in almost every item of clothing for the last 6 years so buying a large felt a bit odd - but if you feel like, 26 Aug 2014
J. Porter - See all my reviews
I followed some advice on here and bought a size up from what I would usually do in terms of clothing. I've been a medium in almost every item of clothing for the last 6 years so buying a large felt a bit odd - but if you feel like your hands are on the larger size it's a sensible decision.

Really comfortable and a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars The material seems to be of surprisingly good quality and hasn't shown any sign of wear after ..., 17 July 2014
K. Campbell (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
The material seems to be of surprisingly good quality and hasn't shown any sign of wear after a couple of weeks of daily use. The rubber on the palm side is very sticky, this can be a good or bad thing depending on your perspective! Quite comfy to wear. Some reflective material would have been a nice addition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014