5.0 out of 5 stars vans
bought these for my daughter, she is very pleased with them but are quite generous with the size so you may want to order a size smaller than what you normally have
Published on 23 April 2012 by Jewdrop

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't really know
I was looking for a pair of Vans and bought these ones as they were the cheapest.
I haven't had a pair of those in years, so I can't say if it's because those are fake or if these are real ones but the quality decreased, but only after a week of wearing those started to crack on the side.
Plus,they hurt your feet for a week or 2 after your get them, but...
Published 10 months ago by Léa

5.0 out of 5 stars vans, 23 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Class, 6 Mar 2012
Everyone has vans at the moment so I decided to purchase some myself, I bought them via amazon because they're £10 cheaper! (and you can get half sizes). I have been wearing converse for years so I felt that I should try something new. The shoes were an absolutely perfect fit, and they don't make your feet look big at all, which is one thing I worry about because I am a female with rather large feet. They don't rub or feel uncomfortable, they felt like they had moulded to my foot the second I put them on. I know they do just look like plain plimsoles, but they are such good quality and they are so simple so they go with everything. I really don't have a bad thing to say about these shoes. I would love to get another pair! If you're considering buying, then certainly do, they're fabulous quality and will last atleast 6 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh no not another pair of Vans....., 24 July 2013
This is my 5th pair of Vans Authentic trainers over the past couple of years. Needless to say they are extremely comfortable and good value for money. As a 43 year old father, wearing them also keeps me down with the kids. I am, as they say, a swag dad. I've also been told by my teenage daughter they look reem which I will take as a compliment for now.

Got the latest pair for £28.80 which was a bargain.

Great shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vans, 14 July 2013
i bought that size 5 which was just a bit big for my feet so I would reckon maybe going half a size smaller than you usually are or just wearing extra socks. Box was slightly battered, but I think that was more from the delivery. Great price and delivered within a couple of days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 9 Feb 2014
Great shoes. Well made and worth the money. Good fit and comfortable. My daughter loves them and uses as school shoes. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shoes, 28 May 2013
These were a snug fit, and saw the normal deterioration expected on Vans, such as a stretched wall around the crease over the toes, but they retained their colour well, and also were very solid in all their uses. Only reason it isn't 5 stars? I wish they were a slightly deeper red.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for daughter, 1 Jun 2014
Bought these for teen daughter - she had grown out of last ones and needed them replacing. She likes them to wear with jeans, leggings etc. staple of the wardrobe. However they do blister the back of her feet, maybe thats because they are canvas. In my opinion they could look at putting something soft at the back.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 May 2014
Joanne Berry - See all my reviews
I love my vans they were very reasonable priced and very comfortable to wear. I would like to get more colours now

2.0 out of 5 stars Good looking design, NOW COVERED IN BLOOD, 14 May 2014
Bought a pair of these a few years ago. Within twenty minutes they'd chewed through the back of my socks and blood was streaming down my heels. Being tight for money I persevered and the shoes eventually molded to my foot shape.

So wanting to give them another chance recently - I've owned other Vans designs and had zero problems - I ordered a second pair, a size bigger this time. Now I have problems down the other end; every time I bend my foot while taking a step, the top of the shoe bends to create a hard, sharp edge that digs into the top of my big toe. After dropping £30+ on these two weeks ago, I can't walk in these without extreme pain so I've replaced them.

I guess that's what I get when buying shoes online without trying them on before, but I've never had any shoe issues except for both pairs of this design which have left my feet cut and bleeding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 27 April 2014
Purchased these and I'm very impressed!
The fit is really comfortable and they look great with skinny jeans
The picture is true to the colour
These are my second purchase and great value for money.
Would definitely recommend them.