2,872 Reviews
 (1,668)

5.0 out of 5 stars OTHER CHARGERS WORK!
5 stars for the Kindle Fire HD - it's brilliant, but I think we should have got a mains charger included.
Published 19 months ago by Becky

1.0 out of 5 stars Use your iPhone charger
Overpriced and really should come with the kindle, however if you have an iPhone or iPad then those chargers work perfectly on the kindle :-)
Published 19 months ago by liam

5.0 out of 5 stars OTHER CHARGERS WORK!, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kindle PowerFast Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (for Kindle Fire tablets and Kindle e-readers) (Accessory)
I tried other chargers and it turns out that the charger for my Samsung Galaxy fits, and will charge the Kindle! Saved me a lot of money, so I hope it will save others a lot of money too. If you don't have a Samsung charger, they will be a lot cheaper to buy than this one. I hope this was helpful to some people :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Use your iPhone charger, 29 Dec 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Better option than Amazon charger, 27 Dec 2012
If you are looking for a Kindle Fire fast charger - try the Original Samsung Charger & USB Data Cable For Galaxy S3 / S2 / Galaxy Note. Under half the price Amazon charges and does the job just the same.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 29 Oct 2012
I used this once and it stopped working. The prongs do not fold. It is ridiculosly over-priced. You can buy USB chargers that do the job for less than 5 on Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Over priced, 29 Nov 2012
I think this product should have come standard with Kindle Fire HD
Also this product was over priced at 17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars charger for Kindle, 28 Dec 2012
whislt sold as an accessory to the Kindle I feel it is expensive for what I understand can be provided by most other USB chargers

2.0 out of 5 stars Extortionate price for what should be included with Kindle - Very disappointed Amazon, 28 Dec 2012
I know this has been said already about the Kindle but I do feel like I have been let down here. The usb cable provided with the Kindle takes approx 8 hours to charge - it's super slow and you can't use the Kindle at the same time. My experience was even worse because I bought a usb plug from Cell phone.net that was supposedly for kindle fire which exploded and burnt the plug socket the first time I used it!!! I wouldn't have been in that position if a charger had been supplied. Come on Amazon if you are that hard up then fine- charge for the plug - but 18 - please!!!!!! - you need to get a conscience. The plug by the way is fine and works very well charging in a couple of hours.

1.0 out of 5 stars AMAZON HOW COULD YOU, 4 Nov 2012
i love shopping from amazon and have just bought the kindle fire hd but couldnt believe it when i found no charger in the box, was even more shocked when i looked up the price of the charger how can they justifiy the price of 17.99 for this. this is just greed written all over it. shame on you amazon !!

1.0 out of 5 stars Mean spirited, 11 Nov 2012
Love amazon products, love my kindle fire hd, but this should have been in the box like I got with my kk. I realise the one from my kk will work but that isn't the point- not including it in the first place and then charging through the nose for it afterwards doesn't really create a positive customer experience.

1.0 out of 5 stars First time Kindle user, 14 Nov 2012
Mrs. Linda Drummond (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Waiting to receive my first Kindle Fire HD, shocked reading reviews, no charger, whats this all about, bought cover to keep it good but thought at least I'd be able to charge it. I wouldnt buy a phone if didnt get a charger, neither would you, come on Amazon whats this all about,