2,775 Reviews
 (1,607)

5.0 out of 5 stars OTHER CHARGERS WORK!
5 stars for the Kindle Fire HD - it's brilliant, but I think we should have got a mains charger included.
Published 18 months ago by Becky

1.0 out of 5 stars Use your iPhone charger
Overpriced and really should come with the kindle, however if you have an iPhone or iPad then those chargers work perfectly on the kindle :-)
Published 19 months ago by liam

5.0 out of 5 stars OTHER CHARGERS WORK!, 20 Jan 2013
Becky - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Kindle PowerFast Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (for Kindle Fire tablets and Kindle e-readers) (Accessory)
I tried other chargers and it turns out that the charger for my Samsung Galaxy fits, and will charge the Kindle! Saved me a lot of money, so I hope it will save others a lot of money too. If you don't have a Samsung charger, they will be a lot cheaper to buy than this one. I hope this was helpful to some people :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Use your iPhone charger, 29 Dec 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Better option than Amazon charger, 27 Dec 2012
If you are looking for a Kindle Fire fast charger - try the Original Samsung Charger & USB Data Cable For Galaxy S3 / S2 / Galaxy Note. Under half the price Amazon charges and does the job just the same.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 29 Oct 2012
I used this once and it stopped working. The prongs do not fold. It is ridiculosly over-priced. You can buy USB chargers that do the job for less than 5 on Amazon.

2.0 out of 5 stars charger for Kindle, 28 Dec 2012
whislt sold as an accessory to the Kindle I feel it is expensive for what I understand can be provided by most other USB chargers

3.0 out of 5 stars Over priced, 29 Nov 2012
I think this product should have come standard with Kindle Fire HD
Also this product was over priced at 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok it is an adapter..., 26 Dec 2012
Petra "I love to read" "book addict!!!" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Tablet Power Adapter, Kindle Powerfast for Accelerated Charging, UK(for Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD) I received a Kindle Fire Hd for Christmas, I was offered this rather expensive adapter for quicker charging and I have to say it certainly does work. Personally I always charged my previous kindle through the night so I that I was able to continue my addictive reading. But as I knew the kindle fire lost power so much quicker than the older kindle designs I thought this would be perfect for me. I found the adapter certainly does power the kindle Fire a lot quicker than the earlier models which were supplied with the kindles, but is it worth the money which it is regularly for sale at which is usually 17.99 it really depends on you the customer...if you do not want to wait for your kindle fire to fully charge using the older plug then this is certainly a good buy but if you are like me are happy enough to charge you kindle nightly then stick to the older design of adapter. It is really up to you if you want to buy this adapter but I will certainly say it does work and it works well.
I highly recommend the Tablet Power Adapter, Kindle Powerfast for accelerated charging as it is quick on the charge and it does everything which Amazon advertises.

2.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money!!, 6 Jan 2013
I got my kindle fire hd for Xmas, and it took ages to charge my kindle from my laptop. I was tempted to buy this charger, but realised that my BlackBerry wall phone
charger charges it quickly and it saved me 18! apparently an Apple wall charger will charge the kindle too!

1.0 out of 5 stars AMAZON HOW COULD YOU, 4 Nov 2012
i love shopping from amazon and have just bought the kindle fire hd but couldnt believe it when i found no charger in the box, was even more shocked when i looked up the price of the charger how can they justifiy the price of 17.99 for this. this is just greed written all over it. shame on you amazon !!

1.0 out of 5 stars Mean spirited, 11 Nov 2012
Love amazon products, love my kindle fire hd, but this should have been in the box like I got with my kk. I realise the one from my kk will work but that isn't the point- not including it in the first place and then charging through the nose for it afterwards doesn't really create a positive customer experience.