on 3 July 2013
I bought this as the original one (couple of months old) did not appear to fit well. Needed wiggling at times to get a good connection. However this is identical, so I guess I'll keep wiggling it and keep one as a spare.
on 6 January 2014
Plugged into kindle fire, which went "pop" and no longer works. Bad enough that your charged extra £25 for charger.
on 13 December 2014
i have been through two of these in a few months. the cable gets bent at the connection to the usb and then breaks. unbelievable at such a high price.
on 3 September 2013
I use this along with the black fast Amazon charger plug for my Kindle Fire HD & the difference in how quickly it charges is amazing compared to charging it with your computer or even using my old white cable & plug from my old kindle which seemed to take forever.
on 30 September 2013
Good product and works well with kindle.Had to get a replacement as I lost my original Kindle USB cable. Delivery was very quick well.Thank you :-)
on 2 December 2013
I originally bought a cheap cable foolishly thinking I would save money. It would take nearly 24hrs. to charge my kindle even with the superfast charger. It then packed up completely. This one charges within a few hours with no probs. I learned my lesson!!
on 26 September 2013
I needed a new cable for the kindle fire HD and this one works just fine! I didn't notice it being any faster to be honest but it works!
on 27 May 2014
I ordered this cable because initially I was using an non PowerFast one to recharge of Kindle HD Fire. This was taking an age to recharge and a warning message kept appearing on the screen saying that it was charging very slowly . I would certainly recommend using this cable it certainly did accelerate the charging period.
on 14 March 2016
A recent recall of the charger plug for the Kindle Fire 7 prompted me to look for a longer cable to charge all my Amazon devices.

I found that the cables that came with all my Amazon devices were restrictively short.

This cable, at 5ft in length is perfect.

It is Amazon branded, has a usb connection on one end and a micro usb connection on the other end.

It is a very sturdy cable and both connections fit snugly at either end.

It is high quality and used in conjunction with the super fast Amazon charger plug , charges my devices faster than anything else I have used.
on 19 April 2014
The cable actually works, is the right physical size to plug into things without damaging them or being too loose or too tight, does allow fast charging, and after several months has not suddenly given up the ghost. You might think all of these things fall under "minimum standards for a USB cable"... if you haven't tried buying USB cables online before. £10 seems expensive, but buying cheaper cables adds up pretty quickly given how frequently they die.

Sadly, "doing the job" gets a USB cable five stars in my books, even if it is a tenner.