on 2 January 2013
You need an open mind to ingest this, but I really enjoyed it and read it in one day (on holiday). Couldn't put it down.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 January 2011
I downloaded a sample of this book before purchase (this was the first sample I had reviewed since owning my Kindle). Having seen whole paragraphs corrupted at the starting sections beyond readability, I mistakenly assumed that this was intentional as I was reviewing a "sample", as following content was readable.

I was wrong. After deleting the sample and purchasing the book (this was a separate file), the corruption was precisely the same. I have therefore requested a refund, so fair do's to Amazon for this essential safety-net.

Although other pages I've breezed through seem OK, I would advise steering clear of this book. It is a badly digitised copy and, as the corrupted pages appear at the very start, it is evidently not proof-read.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse