5.0 out of 5 stars Very very comfortable
We bought the Intex Ultra Plush to use as a guest bed for visitors, we already have a kingsize version, but wanted one without a built-in pillow.

Published on 16 July 2012 by Nick Flynn

1.0 out of 5 stars bed loses air constantly
The bed I purchased loses air constantly cant be used .very disappointed with this product, can I return it for an exchange,
Published 5 months ago by robert smart

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very comfortable, 16 July 2012
Nick Flynn "NickF" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Intex Ultra Plush Airbed with Built In Electric Pump (67952) (Sports)

The Ultra Plush is very easy to use. just roll out and plug in, and 3 - 4 mins later, you have something that looks and feels like a proper single bed. Once filly pumped up, I can sit on the edge without disappearing into the bed, and I am over 18 stones.

Over the week that we had guests, the bed only required a 1 minute top-up after the 4th day.

All in all, good quality, and comfortable ... and the best bit is, once your guest have gone, it all gets folded up into its own small bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're looking for the best quality inflatable bed and most comfortable this is the ..., 6 Sep 2014
If you're looking for the best quality inflatable bed and most comfortable this is the one for you.
I did quite a lot of research as I have a bad back so need something that's supportive yet not to hard so I can get a decent nights sleep. Well I chose this as it seemed to be the best and I can tell you it is. As soon as it was delivered I took it out and inflated it using the hidden away plug and it really didn't take long to fully inflate. The control panel is sturdy and easy to use with a simple on off switch and a round knob that you turn one way to close it to inflate and other way to deflate. The higher height makes it so much easier to sit down and get into bed with any rolling of the bed. The shape does help it stay sturdy as I'm a big turner when sleeping but no problems which is because of the construction which is one of the important features I looked at before buying.
Once you've fully inflated it you can adjust the firmness to suit yourself by turning the round knob that controls the airflow.
Packing away was very easy too as all you do is open the airflow knob to let the air out then once most is out you fold the bed using the supplied instructions then pop it into the supplied storage bag that is good quality as well.
To finish this is a great purchase and looks and feels like it will last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Bed in a box", 21 Sep 2012
Great! Now we have a bed in a box, there is no excuses with the family now. When they say, "Oh, but I don't have a spare bed". I can reply, "That's ok I'll bring my own". I can have it inflated and dressed in no time. This is a very useful item and is the nearest you can get to the real thing. Not uncomfortable like the old camp beds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Dec 2012
This bed is fantastic! Really easy to inflate, takes just minutes and is extremely comfortable!
Excellent value for money. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra Plush and cosy, 2 Aug 2014
A. Camilleri - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Even though I had read the helpful and positive reviews by Amazon customers, this air bed still exceeded my expectations!! I bought this inflatable bed just in case I had friends sleeping over, yet ended up using it myself on several occasions.

There is so much to like about this bed:
• Great build quality and durable materials
• Smartly designed pump which stows into the bed itself
• So comfortable. I am just over 6 feet tall and still find it very comfortable
• Inflates in just over 2 minutes
• Occupies very little space when stowed

I did have friends and relatives sleeping over, and they were all very surprised at how comfortable and easy to use this airbed is!

As mentioned earlier, I have used it myself on several occasions, especially in summer. I have spent some serene summer nights on the roof, sleeping under the stars.

Highly recommended for those seeking a truly portable alternative to a conventional bed

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect guest bed, 29 Mar 2013
LMD (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Bought as an easily stored spare bed when the spare room got converted into a nursery, this is easily the best inflatable bed I have ever slept on. Let me tell you why.

The integrated pump makes inflation/deflation simplicity itself, as long as you've got mains power available. It's also very "big", it sits a good height off the floor so lying down and getting up is easy. The internal construction of the mattress makes it really firm, without being hard or uncomfortable. The shape of the top is also more like a regular bed than most air mattresses, so sleeping on it simply feels more familiar. The velour coating means that it doesn't feel quite as plasticky as other mattresses either, and it also means that sheets don't slip and slide around anywhere near as much.

In terms of size, when inflated it's pretty much the same size as a single bed. When deflated it is big for a single inflatable mattress, but it's still a lot smaller and compact that a camp bed, zed-bed or similar. And comfier too.

On the down side, it does need a "top up" of air every couple of days, but this isn't unusual and the built-in pump makes it a 30 second job so not really something to mark it down for.

All things considered, this really is a great product for someone in need of a comfortable spare bed that can pack away into a box in the loft in 15 minutes when it's not needed. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent choice, 22 April 2013
I can second all the positive reviews. I chose this airbed over a folding z-bed because it sits a good 18 inches or 46 cm from the ground thus making it a lot easier to get into and out of for those with mobility issues. My mother spent three most comfortable nights on it and as mums are always right I won’t argue with that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size and value, 28 Dec 2012
Soft top layer and very comfortable. Easy to inflate... great for jumping on if you have a 2+ year old like me!

1.0 out of 5 stars bed loses air constantly, 17 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Mar 2013
Really great airbed. Inflates and deflates in minutes, all automatic. Also does not make any noise while you are turning or slide. Great buy for accommodating visitors.