Never On Sunday
Price:£5.03+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 5 January 2013
I had seen the film such a long time ago, and have this soundtrack on vinyl so when I saw this on CD I bought it. So glad I did, and so much easier to play rather than not play on vinyl any more. Lovely Greek classic instrumental tracks as well as Melina Mercouri singing the very classic song of "Never on Sunday".

For anyone who loves classic Greek music, this will not disappoint and memories will come flooding back!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 20 July 2013
This is an excellent soundtrack of an exccelllent film o Jules Dassin played for an unforgetteable Melina Mercouri who was nominated
for an Oscar for this film.The cd only have 12 tracks one of them it's the superb song (The kids of Pyreo) played by Melina,the song
STILL sounds today every minut at the greek commerce (The other one is "Zorba") It's a short cd with only that song so if you don't
like greek music (so do I) perhaps this short cd can change your opinion.You will feeld in Greece for a short moment in this fa-
bolous soundtrack with Melina at your side singing only for you "The kids of Pyreo"!!!!!!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again