5.0 out of 5 stars compliance, 27 May 2014
SBno1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Fire I.D Fire Blanket Sign 80x200 Self Adhesive (Electronics)
After a health and safety review I was left having to put up some sticky signs all over the building. Some were logical and some made no sense at all. I had to put a fire blanket and fire blanket sign in the kitchen / rest room area. The odd thing is, there are no cooking facilities in the kitchen other than a microwave. Seems a bit crazy to me, but for the sake of a few pounds I am now in compliance.

The sign is clear enough to read at a distance, stuck on well to a painted surface and after about 1 year it hasn't shown any signs of peeling off the wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Good quality and quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Fire blanket, 20 April 2014
Bought as an addition to our fire precautions. Very visible packaging and very easy to fix to a convenient wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fire Signs, 30 Dec 2013
These were purchased to comply with Fire Safety Regulations in our church hall. The stickers arrived and are practical and easy to read. I would recommend them to others who need to show they are fully compliant with fire regulations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2014
This is a sticker and not a thick plastic card. It's ok. No complaints.

Fire I.D Fire Blanket Sign 80x200 Self Adhesive