4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money
Bought this as a Mother's Day gift! My
Mum collects magnets from every country she visits so I thought this one would sit nicely in the middle .... Pride of place!
Published 8 months ago by Karisma

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
Now don't get me wrong, this is something my wife will love from our young son, but it;s not what I thought it would be !
I thought it would be a card set in a chunk of resin but it is infact a plastic magnetic click together photo frame with a card inside.
The card has a smart quality printed design.
Published 8 months ago by Dragon Heart

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: "Worlds Best Mum" Fridge Magnet A Unique, Original Gift Idea from Yummy Grandmummy. Would make an original Birthday or Mothers' Day Gift Idea for less than the cost of some cards!
Bought this as a Mother's Day gift! My

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 4 Mar 2014
The card has a smart quality printed design.

2.0 out of 5 stars MOTHERS DAY MAGNET, 8 Aug 2013
MY 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER GOT THIS FOR MOTHERS DAY, THE DELIVERY WAS ON TIME BUT THE QUALITY OF THE MAGNET WAS VERY CHEAP AND NOT WORTH THE MONEY. VERY DISAPPOINTING

4.0 out of 5 stars Mothers day, 2 May 2013
Bought as a extra little treat & Mum loved it,it now has pride of place on her fridge,nice little gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect magnet, 9 April 2014
Impressed with this magnet - quite a bit bigger than I thought, good size and what a perfect little mother's day gift :-)