on 30 December 2010
All I can say is that I am glad I did not toss out my old ones. I bought these because the others had a knot in one that I could not get out. The new ones were fine the first day. The second day, one broke when tying the shoe. The other one broke the next day.
on 9 February 2011
I ordered two pairs. The first lasted two weeks and the second not much longer. Friction causes these to snap pretty easily unfortunately.
on 12 February 2016
These laces seem fine and look like they will last a decent length of time in use.

The one comment I would make is that they are a little on the thin side compared with a 75cm pair I obtained from another supplier. This is fine if that is your preference and/or it fits with the style of your shoes. However if you prefer a chunkier lace these are not the ones for you.
on 30 April 2014
Havent even bothered putting them in my shoe. Very poor product. They have been used to tie my runner bean plants
on 23 June 2016
Excellent service, great quality. I bought these for my daughters tap shoes and she said they were excellent. Thanks
on 30 May 2016
These laces have almost worn through after a few months use. Could be a little more hard wearing in my opinion.
on 12 March 2014
I shopped around for round trainer laces but found that they were surprisingly difficult to source and very expensive.
These are really good value and well made .They look like they could last a long time.
Delivery was free and very quick.
on 6 September 2013
Although this length was recommended to me by a local supplier, and the price was very competitive, I did find that it was too short and therefore I ended up replacing them within a few days. However the quality was excellent.
on 20 November 2012
... a review of SHOELACES, for goodness sake.

These are fine. They work. If they snap on the second day, then you're hamfisted.

If you spent good money on good shoes in the past, then it's likely that the laces won't last as long as the leather. The trouble is that shoelaces are becoming harder and harder to find in the shops.

I'll start off with an honest comment. These aren't as good a quality as the laces that they replace.

What these laces are, though, is in fewer pieces. My old ones were bought from a supermarket a couple of years ago for about three quid a pair. While these laces are not as good as the old ones, they're also a fraction of the price. I'd estimate they're about 60% of the quality - they may only last 60% as long as my previous ones. So that's a win for me. I've no problem buying some more as I need them.
on 23 May 2014
The laces are too thick to go through the holes in the shoes that they were required for. So I will have to purchase others locally

See one answered question