on 29 May 2013
I was looking for a replacement battery ad found this one at a very reasonable price. Delivery was well within the stated time and the battery was well wrapped. What can you say about a battery?? - it does what it is meant to do and I am happy with the product.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 January 2014
what more to expect when original is 3 times the price, with same amount of warranty, this is going rock solid for now, when I bought it I had my apprehensions, but my father's laptop seemed to have been working for 3 hrs + backup since this one was installed.
on 5 January 2013
Battery bought for Acer 5740G as the battery supplied with the laptop originally died and would not recharge. This replacement plugged straight in and lasts for around 2.5 hours of running time on the balanced power plan mode.
on 6 February 2013
Exactly as described for a bargain price. No more dead batteries for me. The pre-installed Acer battery only lasted 2 hours when removed from the charger so this new battery has been a tremendous help
on 20 June 2014
The battery worked well initially, but when it packed up the seller did not honour the 1 year warranty as I expected. I was offered £2 for some strange reason. You get what you pay for so I'm told.
on 5 April 2014
This battery was shipped on time and well-packaged. However, after a few months use, will only charge to 74%. However, as I use the laptop mostly at my desk, this is not a problem.
on 21 March 2013
The battery arrived in perfect condition and was soon fired up, what with new battery and new screen i have a supoer new laptop for £60
on 11 June 2014
i struggled to find right size for laptop.
Very cheap compared to others works well. very happy would buy another if needed
on 2 April 2013
Bought it for my son and he loves it. Wish I had got it earlier. So far working well. Only a few months old.
on 8 March 2013
Got a good deal here. This batery has given me 2 hours longer than before as my old batery was gubbed.