on 25 July 2012
I was *very* skeptical about a battery at this price (especially as others are asking 3x the price), but this is really 100% the same as what shipped with my Samsung/Google Galaxy Nexus phone. No special back cover needed, and it includes NFC. Exactly the same capacity 1750mAh, 6.48Wh @ 3.7V.
Very happy with the product.
on 28 November 2012
The battery works fine and the battery management software I use on my smartphone (Galaxy Nexus) define it as good health battery.
The original battery I have it's produced in China, this one in Korea...

Also, they define the product as OEM but it doesn't have NFC!!
The original battery (with the same product code) have the NFC feature (this is installed in the battery for the most of the phones as the galaxy Nexus) so I'm really disappointed with this product.
I don't use NFC very often so I hadn't realized this problem for almost one year!

So, a decent replacement battery, but it worth to spend something more to get a better product
on 20 December 2012
I've been using Galaxy Nexus for a year. These days the original battery was lasting for maximum half a day. So decided to buy this replacement battery.

This battery is awesome. Gives the same service as the original one. I can't believe an "original battery" would be so cheap :)

Good product.
on 26 March 2012
As the title describes, if one owns the Galaxy Nexus, then they have an example of the product in their possession already. I can confirm that the product is genuine (my order was fulfilled by Amazon, rather than coming direct) and at approximately £15, it represents reasonably good value and allays fears that Samsung's decision to build NFC into the device's battery would result in expensive replacement batteries. I would happily purchase another at this price if my situation called for it.

Although there isn't much more to say about what is essentially a consumable. It may be some help to list some of the scenarios that motivated me to buy a second battery.

To remove the issue wear on the original battery as a factor for replacing my device. A great scenario to be if one intends to keep their device for 2 years, and not have such an issue force them to adopt a new device

To allow total depletion of the devices battery "in the field". I may not need to use a second battery very often. But one of the core benefits is to allow the primary battery run down to zero, rather than having to nurse the device when the battery hits 30% in order to receive calls and texts, sending the devices functionality from smart to dumb. Having a spare battery on hand allows the user to be a little bit less conservative with the phone's use, even if they don't use the second battery

Freedom from the charger, with 2 batteries, with my standard usage, I can avoid putting my device anywhere near a charger for 3 days, and with a dedicated battery charger, simply by cycling the batteries it allows the user to never plug their phone into the mains again.

and finally, the super heavy usage scenario, I can't imagine a scenario where in the 9 or so hours that I am away from my charger, I'll rip through 3500mah, but it's nice to have peace of mind.

Thanks for reading
on 18 September 2012
Occasionally, due to heavy use, my Samsung Galaxy Nexus battery doesn't quite see the day out, so it is very useful to have a spare together with a separate charger.
on 25 September 2014
The first battery I received had obvious useage marks and dirt on it. But the real problem was that the battery was really weak and was dated 2011.
I emailed the seller (Glitzy Gizmos) and told them about it, they tried to hose me with stuff like "the cells first need to adjust themselves and that they are dirty because they are regularly charged in storage". That's not true in my opinion.
But fair enough they replaced them.
The second battery was barely better and still had an old date on it an scratch marks. I don't mind the look of it at all but the battery was nowhere near as powerful as when I got my phone and it had a new battery.
I think they might be just selling used batteries from old broken phones.
So, well they tried to be nice but their explanations are just absurd. Not satisfied with the battery at all :(
on 1 December 2013
Was a little worried, as so many fakes about, but having received this I checked everything, visually identical, contacts identical, NFC works, and battery holds charge as expected, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then, I guess it's a duck, so I'm very happy with this purchase and recommend it.
on 24 October 2013
Great original replacement samsung battery at a very competitive price. It really did the job after using my old battery for 2years.
on 12 August 2012
Not much to say about a battery, but it does exactly what it's meant to and lasts just as long as the one that came with my phone.
on 10 October 2013
This looks exactly the same as my old battery, works as expected, but lasts a bit longer. It is also useful to have a spare battery around for when I am away from a charger all day. Definitely worth the price.