5.0 out of 5 stars the cute elephant in the room
I love this necklace, i haven't stopped wearing it and so many people have said they liked it too.
I like that the chain isn't adjustable because it's just the perfect length to wear with pretty much everything.

...I might have to get it in the other colour too!
Published on 27 May 2012 by Lawlz

3.0 out of 5 stars good price but not durable
Ordered this for a friend's Christmas present and wasn't particularly pleased when it arrived as three of the gems were in the bottom of the bag. I repaired it with resin and that seemed to do the trick. I have since been informed that five or six more of the gems have fallen off. It is a very good price, but don't expect anything durable!
Published 6 months ago by Lauren

4.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty, a great gift., 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: Stone River Jewellery Vintage Bronze Tone Turquoise Blue Crystal Lucky Charm Elephant Necklace Pendant with long chain (Jewellery)
What a pretty necklace. I bought it as a stocking filler... It looks way better than I expected and I kind of want to keep it. The little gem bit looks a bit cheap, but it is cheap and it doesn't take away from how nice the thing is.

5.0 out of 5 stars the cute elephant in the room, 27 May 2012
Lawlz (portsmouth, uk) - See all my reviews

...I might have to get it in the other colour too!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 11 May 2014
The idea was good but the chain appeared rusty and old - sorry - there is not much else I can say about this other than it wasn't expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 16 Mar 2014
Lovely and Sweet little necklace, especially for the price paid. Was a well received Christmas wrap up for my mam who loves Elephants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elephant necklace., 12 Mar 2014
A pretty and stunning piece - suitable for a special occasion or every day wear.
I would recommend this to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars email friends, 12 Feb 2014
well everyone liked it so im glad that I bought it no they were not for me im not into jewellry although I do have silver rings on every finger and a ring in my nose and ear

3.0 out of 5 stars good price but not durable, 13 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 4 Jan 2014
My lovely lady thought it was fab so it went down very well with me too, it's a pity it's not two sided that would have finished it off really well...

4.0 out of 5 stars Diamonds fell off but pretty, 13 Nov 2013
I like it, it came in a plastic bag, when I took it out some of the diamonds fell off and it looks quite cheap. But apart from that it is really pretty

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I had expected, 13 Nov 2013
It's a nice necklace, but in the image the saddle on the elephant looks like it's made of turquoise stones....it's not. It's more like turquoise fake crystals which make it look cheap, which is a shame as the rest of the necklace doesn't look quite so cheap!
I think that I'll try dulling the crystals down with a pearlescent nail varnish or something, to see if that helps!
But if you like the bright sparkles - it's worth the money! Each to their own! :)