4.0 out of 5 stars love elephants
Ordered this very close to Christmas for myself but did not need it for Christmas. It came all the way from USA however within 2-3 days and packaged well.
It has a vintage look about it but is obviously not a 'one off' but mass produced. It looks slightly cheap from the back.
Published 17 months ago by P. Wood

1.0 out of 5 stars It broke!
It came really quickly but when I went to put it on the chain broke right away and the elephant was rather sticky ! I noticed that as soon as it had arrived ! its a shame though because it was really beautiful As I am a lover of elephants ! But I wouldn't recommend this product !
Published 6 months ago by Michaela Douglas

1.0 out of 5 stars It broke!, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Stone River Jewellery Vintage Bronze Tone Red Crystal Lucky Charm Elephant Necklace Pendant with long chain (Jewellery)

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't even come!, 12 Jan 2014
This never came. Very disappointed. This was supposed to be a Christmas present and now I feel very embarrassed that I've never been able to give this to that person.

4.0 out of 5 stars love elephants, 3 Feb 2013
P. Wood "Poppy" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
It is however as cute as it looks and goes well with what I had in mind and I like my new elephant.
Good price, good look, quick delivery. Would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Big 'charm', 3 April 2013
Ms. Mary Fletcher (u.k.Cornwall) - See all my reviews
I suppose I did not read the size properly, thought it was going to be about a centimetre across not 2 inches. Otherwise fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Elephant on a long chain, 16 Jan 2013
Mrs. S. E. Hughes "suzy wuzy" (soton, hants) - See all my reviews
Well packaged,arrived in good time.
Just love elephants,so bought a few for Christmas presents.
Everyone loved them.I would have given 5 stars but
Each one had to have a very small repair
nothing to worry about though.
The chain is about 18" approx.The elephant is abour2"-3" about.
Looks lovely on.
really unusual.

1.0 out of 5 stars never got it and no response from seller after complaining, 25 Feb 2014
This was supposed to be a gift to my friend, but the item never arrived! it's been 3 months now or so, and I have contacted the seller after waiting for a month. No response. Looks too good for the price anyway, so might be just a scheme by the seller - cheap items that are never dispatched, and too little money for anyone to complain or care about... Just a thought.... but whatever the truth is, I know one thing - I'm never going to buy from this seller again. At least they could have responded to my query, even if it's as simple as "sorry, it probably got lost in the post"!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, 20 Jan 2014
When this arrived I wasn't at all happy with it, it is massive. I bought it as a present but put it in a box for the next car boot. It really wasn't worth sending back

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gift, 15 April 2013
Really charming and unusual, don't know how they manage to sell them for so little. Bought one for my wife and she was delighted with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing and broke easily..., 26 Jan 2014
I ordered this piece on the 8th of Dec' 2013 and it arrived on the 18th of Jan' 2014...
I'd ordered it for my Friend's Christmas (I also bought her various other stuff...She loved the 'Short life of Bree Tanner!') but, considering it was late, settled on giving it as a 'New Year' gift!
Yet, when I took it out of the packet and held it in my hand, the chain broke in two.
The chain is flimsy and disappointing - the delivery is agonisingly slow but the price is cheap (not cheap enough, if you ask me...)
So, I now have to search for a more sturdier chain, I love the actual elephant and is really does look pretty but, the hassle and annoyance doesn't seem to be worth it.
If you can wait long enough, are prepared to replace the chain as soon as it arrives, then what's a couple of quid?
Elephant was made quite nicely...Shame the chain wasn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 27 Sep 2013
this product was lovely, a great buy! cheap price, but it has got an antique look and looks great. perhaps a bit bigger than i expected, but its a lovely product.