5.0 out of 5 stars Never had a more anticipated delivery
Published 6 months ago by Sebastian Tolson

1.0 out of 5 stars Twizzlers strawberry twists 198g pack of 4
I love all sweets but these were strange. They were like eating insulation cover. They had a strange smell didn't taste a bit like strawberry, I ate two they were like eating plastic. I threw the rest away.
Published 2 months ago by K9LOOPY

1.0 out of 5 stars Twizzlers strawberry twists 198g pack of 4, 15 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Never had a more anticipated delivery, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Twizzlers Strawberry Twists 198 g (Pack of 4) (Grocery)
Originally being from the States I get to enjoy the luxury of visiting every-so-often where a binge on all the junk-food unavailable in the UK. Despite the endless options to choose, one American food product stands out; Twizzlers. They are the most addictive sweets one could imagine. Hell would be a place where Twizzlers have been discontinued, and Heaven a place where Twizzlers comprise every structure. Anyways I didn't realise how easy it was to buy American food through Amazon until my curiosity finally dictated that I check for a place to buy them online. Short story short, I ordered these delicious babies and within a two days they arrived despite the terrible weather conditions which Amazon warned could slow delivery. I'm currently gauging on these red twists as I type this review which can be nothing but praise for both Amazon and whatever magical place is responsible for manufacturing them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Twizzlers Strawberry Twists 198 g (Pack of 4) (Grocery)
Perfect! I am Canadian and twizzlers are a comfort so far from home.

Twizzlers Strawberry Twists 198 g (Pack of 4)
11.35