4.0 out of 5 stars Kids love them
all three of my children have outgrown their car seats and after checking with Consumer's Reports, we decided that this was the best booster seat for them.

In addition to decent padding for them, the seats have cup/stuff holders on each side of the seat which the children love as they can store sweets, toys and whatever they like to play with.

This...
Published on 20 Jun 2012 by Dad

3.0 out of 5 stars Raspberry pink
Be warned, this is pink, not red! Other than that it is well constructed but very very hard. My daughter complains whenever I use it as it's too uncomfortable to sit on for longer journeys. It is also fairly wide so it can be a struggle to pull the seat belt out. I guess that depends on the size of your back seats. Ok for occasional use but not as the main seat.
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids love them, 20 Jun 2012
Dad "Just a DAD" (Bristol) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Graco Booster Junior Group 3 Car Seat (Sport Luxe) (Baby Product)

This is important as some boosters have the holders only on one side, which is okay if you have one kid. But if you have two seats, you need to be able to open one on the left side and one on the right.

The only reason it did not get 5 stars is that we thought the armrest would flip up (as in other brands) but it does not, making it a little more difficult for them to reach over to buckle themselves in. Also trying to take the arm rests off is very challenging.

Otherwise we like the product very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good car seat, 20 Aug 2013
A very good car seat and does what you need it to do. The price is very good too having looked around quite a bit. I especially like the 2 cup holders!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality but a quite wide, 20 Dec 2013
Christopher Barrow "cbarrow1" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This seat is a great quality item. It feels really well put together and has a good weight to it.
The side "arms" are adjustable up and down which is great and the cover comes off for washing.

The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that it's quite wide. The front seats in both of our car have small "lips" on each side (presumably to stop you sliding around in the seat) and because the booster is quite wide it doesn't sit very well in the seat and this stops the cup holders opening. The seats in one of the cars are also leather and I think the booster would mark the leather because of the width so we keep this booster in the car with cloth seats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but so effective., 15 Dec 2013
An extremely efficient seat for our 4 year old grandson - a super transition from the baby car seat which he has now outgrown to the time when he is tall enough to be able to sit in the back of the car and see out of the windows!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Dec 2013
Seems like a quality item. Good size and design, and the cup holders are popular with our godchildren. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good choice, 7 Jan 2013
The have been no complaints from the smallish five year old over 120 mile journeys, who slept most of time. Easy to set up. As a spoil sport I note that, the cups on the seat, while cute, are on reflection an invitation to cause a bigger mess in car.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little seat, 3 Nov 2012
I already have 2 of these but needed another for my daughters grandparents. The item arrived very quickly, boxed lovely and in perfect condition

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 19 Aug 2012
I bought this booster seat as a spare one to be used on my sister's car for when we go abroad visiting family and it turned up to be even better than the one we use regularly in our car here in the UK. It is comfortable,spacious and of good quality.
It was delivered in time to my sister's address in Italy.
I am very pleased with this product ,I highly recommended it, very good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Practical, 24 July 2012
V. Cavicchioli (UK) - See all my reviews
Lightweight booster seat, very easy to transfer from one car to another. My child likes the cup holders on both sides. It seems as comfy as a booster seat can be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Booster seat for Grandads car, 10 Oct 2013
C. Greenhough (Derbyshire UK) - See all my reviews
This seat is great for just popping in the car when taking and fetching my grandchild to and from school. I particularly like how it has the keeper to stop the seat belt chaffing on his neck. Quick and simple to throw on the seat, strap him in and know that he is safe. I can then just as quickly lift it out to accommodate adult passengers.

Graco Booster Junior Group 3 Car Seat (Sport Luxe)
Used & New from: 52.48