5,222 Reviews
 (4,306)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but be careful of e-mailing it
When I asked a friend of mine's wife what voucher he wanted for his 50th Birthday she said Amazon. Since I knew my friends e-mail address, I thought it was best to use the e-mail option because it might be easier to redeem for him than a printed voucher, but after I sent it, I started reading the terms and conditions which state: "Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a...
Published on 3 Dec 2011 by Mr. William Bimson

2.0 out of 5 stars Offer international gift cards
I love the idea of these cards, however it would be nice if I could send one to the UK from the USA web site, one which I pay for in dollars at amazon.com, but the recipient can spend on amazon.co.uk - I am fed up with getting hit with international transaction fees on my US credit card every time I send gifts to my relatives in the UK.
Published on 31 Jan 2011 by Barry Graham

‹ Previous | 1462 463 464523 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars gift vouvher, 9 Oct 2011
Grandaughter aged 9, loved the idea of being able to download her own music. She did it herself very succesfully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep Fry Chip Pan, 9 Oct 2011
Mrs. G. A. Williams (UK) - See all my reviews
Am very pleased with purchase of this item. Basket is strong, and I love the stainless steel finish. Very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Git Card, 9 Oct 2011
I chose this as they spend most of their money on Amazon so it was the perfect gift. I found this really easy to set up and it arrived in the recipients email account on the day that I had requested. They in turn found it easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift card, 9 Oct 2011
Brilliant ! No postal charges, no getting lost in the post, delivered at your convenience. Ideal for sending to grandchildren, let's them get what they want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift card, 8 Oct 2011
Pirnt-at-home gift card is a brilliant idea. Makes the life of a mother of a teenager very easy. Am trying to think of ways to improve the product but dont really come up with anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for a teenager, 7 Oct 2011
I am unable to get out, so this is the perfect way to give a gift to a teenager. I recommend it highly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Readers essential, 7 Oct 2011
Recently purchased a Kindle, down side to purchasing books proved to be a separate payment from bank for each book purchased. This purchase allows me to buy books as and when I want, while only having one withdrawal from the bank.
Down side, how to purchase gift certifcate and attache to kindle account a little confusing. OAP

5.0 out of 5 stars Email Gift Cards, 7 Oct 2011
After battling with selection of gifts for overseas family members and spending time in post offices, followed by the expense of postage stamps and then experiencing slow delivery problems, sometimes loss of the articles completely! I started using Amazon Email Gift Cards! What a joy they are! Recipients can choose their own gifts from a huge variety on offer, which caters for all tastes. Delivery is speedy and often at no cost.Downton Abbey - Series 2 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars WYSIWYG, 7 Oct 2011
Title says it all really. Very handy for gifts. Easy to buy, easy to send. I even managed it via my phone so thumbs up for mobile support...

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!!!, 6 Oct 2011
Having family abroad, Email gift cards are a brilliant way of sending them the choice of what they want to buy and knowing they will get it on time without you having to worry about the post and potential damages,I will continue to use this service for many years to come!!

‹ Previous | 1462 463 464523 | Next ›