5.0 out of 5 stars Vroom Vroom
Published on 11 April 2012 by Andy

2.0 out of 5 stars Sending it back.
After searching through loads of adverts for balance bikes we settled for this one as was a fair price, looked good and stated that the seat height was adjustable. Exactly what we wanted for our son who at 2.5 is just over 100cm. Unfortunately if you raise the seat he has his bum high in the air and hands way below - the handlebars are not adjustable.
We are sending...
Published on 14 July 2012 by Treesy

5.0 out of 5 stars Vroom Vroom, 11 April 2012
This review is from: Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike (Toy)
Really, really impressed with this bike. For £35 it's a complete steal. (I was looking at an old battered balance on ebay and THAT went for £31 not inc postage..). Good quality, looks and style. My 2.5 year old couldn't wait for me to assemble it befre he got his leg over it and was off! Only downside, it's a bit too tall at the moment for my toddler as at 88cm he's on his tip toes riding it. Still, it won't take him long to grow.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for average size children, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike (Toy)
My son wanted one of these after seeing one at our local children's centre! I bought him one for Christmas and he was over the moon! Far cheaper than the £100 the children's centre had told me they had paid for theirs! My only criticism is the fact that the seat highers and lowers but the handle bars do not so as my son grows taller this will become a problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Balance bike, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike (Toy)
Well constructed and easy to assemble toddler's first balance bike which is giving hours of fun to our grandson.
The product was despatched and arrived swiftly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sending it back., 14 July 2012
This review is from: Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike (Toy)
We are sending it back as it is not suitable and one of the foam dampers fitted to stop them steering too far left or right has fallen out. It is a bit heavy and even though my son is very strong for his age he struggles to stand it upright from laying down.
Think I will invest in a more expensive metal one that has adjustable seat and handlebars!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 July 2014
Excellent

1.0 out of 5 stars Be prepared to tighten the bolts every time your child rides it, 3 July 2014
Nando (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike (Toy)
To be honest if your child wants one off these just remember to tighten the bolts every time she/him rides it and keep checking the bolts as they come loose quite quickly. huge pain just get a normal bike its far simpler, and less hassle.
i am sure the bolts could be better as not to come loose. cars,scooters even bicycles have these type off screws. but what do i know.

5.0 out of 5 stars could not fault the service and the item., 3 May 2014
This review is from: Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike (Toy)
This service was amazing, could not fault it and the bike is perfect, so easy to assemble its met all expectations and more. thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike (Toy)
Good solid bike that certainly turns heads. Handle bars feel a bit low and there is no adjustment, but my 3 year old loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson hasnt been off it since it arrived, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike (Toy)
Well Built, sturdy enough to stand up to a very boisterous 2 year old. Would recommend to anyone with a toddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike (Toy)
My 4-year-old nephew nervously feared this until he worked out how to do a mini wheelie. Following this, he rarely got off during the rest of Xmas day. I am delighted with this purchase.

Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike