5.0 out of 5 stars Vroom Vroom
Published on 11 April 2012 by Andy

2.0 out of 5 stars Sending it back.
After searching through loads of adverts for balance bikes we settled for this one as was a fair price, looked good and stated that the seat height was adjustable. Exactly what we wanted for our son who at 2.5 is just over 100cm. Unfortunately if you raise the seat he has his bum high in the air and hands way below - the handlebars are not adjustable.
We are sending...
Published on 14 July 2012 by Treesy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Vroom Vroom, 11 April 2012
This review is from: Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike (Toy)
Really, really impressed with this bike. For £35 it's a complete steal. (I was looking at an old battered balance on ebay and THAT went for £31 not inc postage..). Good quality, looks and style. My 2.5 year old couldn't wait for me to assemble it befre he got his leg over it and was off! Only downside, it's a bit too tall at the moment for my toddler as at 88cm he's on his tip toes riding it. Still, it won't take him long to grow.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for average size children, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike (Toy)
My son wanted one of these after seeing one at our local children's centre! I bought him one for Christmas and he was over the moon! Far cheaper than the £100 the children's centre had told me they had paid for theirs! My only criticism is the fact that the seat highers and lowers but the handle bars do not so as my son grows taller this will become a problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Balance bike, 20 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike (Toy)
Well constructed and easy to assemble toddler's first balance bike which is giving hours of fun to our grandson.
The product was despatched and arrived swiftly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike (Toy)
Was slightly concerned about putting it together after seeing other reviews. No problems at all however.. It's really well made and so easy to assemble.. We did it in about ten minutes.. The people who complained must have been incredibly incompetent or just liked complaining. Buy one of these! It's superb value, nicely made and a great gift..

2.0 out of 5 stars Sending it back., 14 July 2012
This review is from: Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike (Toy)
We are sending it back as it is not suitable and one of the foam dampers fitted to stop them steering too far left or right has fallen out. It is a bit heavy and even though my son is very strong for his age he struggles to stand it upright from laying down.
Think I will invest in a more expensive metal one that has adjustable seat and handlebars!

5.0 out of 5 stars I brought this for my sons 2nd birthday and he ..., 30 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike (Toy)
I brought this for my sons 2nd birthday and he enjoys it the only downfall its a bit heavy and not a lightwieght as some of the other balance bike so he needed help at first
Impressed with next day delivery!

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 15 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike (Toy)
we're expecting great benefit from this, our son has seen it and sat on it but he's a little too short but by xmas he should able to to at least hop along with it...very impressed with the quality of the bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars yammy wooden motorbike balance bike, 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike (Toy)
The bike arrived very well packed
We had to build it that was so easy as it is well made it is amazing
We know our grandson will love it as he is bike mad
We highly recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike (Toy)
My 4-year-old nephew nervously feared this until he worked out how to do a mini wheelie. Following this, he rarely got off during the rest of Xmas day. I am delighted with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars BOTH BOYS LOVED THEM. PERFECT SIZE AND IDEAL TO HELP GET ..., 30 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike (Toy)
BROUGHT TWO OF THESE BIKES FOR CHRISTMAS BOTH FOR THREE YEAR OLDS. BOTH BOYS LOVED THEM. PERFECT SIZE AND IDEAL TO HELP GET THEIR BALANCE FOR A BIGGER BIKE.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›