5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love!
I am completely addicted to these books!!!! I bought this first one as part of a kindle deal and I loved it so much I went out and bought all the others! The stories are lovely (I just finished the second) and you feel really invested in the characters. They are easy to read and a really good pick-me-up. I am going to read the rest of the Coach's Boys series and start on...
Published 8 months ago by Sarah Olley

2.0 out of 5 stars Tame
Predictable, unbelievable. OK if you want an easy story. No sex. Not really my cup of tea, but I did read it all waiting for something to happen - it didn't.
Published 19 months ago by Joannie

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Daddy Pact (The Coach's Boys Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Found this book a nice easy enjoyable read. My only criticism of the story after reading the description of the book was that I thought that more was gonna be made of the vengeful father in law plot but found it a bit lame. Book would have read just as well without it. Other than that, a nice read.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE DADDY PACT., 26 Mar. 2013
I LOVED THE BOOK.A GREAT READ I LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE OF KIRSTYS BOOKS.I AM SURE THEY WILL BE JUST AS GOOD. BIG RED.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy reading, 24 Mar. 2013
Easy reading. Great read for a lazy afternoon on holiday. The characters were likable and it wasn't too badly written as to get irritating.

4.0 out of 5 stars It was hilarious, 8 Dec. 2014
I loved the tragedy turned happy ever after feel good story line and it was so natural.....the events I could see them happen in real life .fiction that feels real I liked it and can't wait for more in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read, 23 Aug. 2014
I finished this book in one sitting, it was that good. The characters are brilliantly written and the whole story tugged at my heart. I will definitely be buying more of this author's books in the near future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read, 18 Sept. 2014
I couldn't put this book Down , it was captivating intriguing and I couldn't get my house work done quick enough , congratulations on a fine read, defiantly read more of your books thank you . Angela

4.0 out of 5 stars A book of cheer., 1 Aug. 2014
Not the usual sort of genre that I would normally read but I decided to give it a go and found it a nice easy read.

All too good to be true but a good, heart warming story nonetheless.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 1 Nov. 2013
Really liked this story. Probably a little far fetched at times, but still very enjoyable. Great lighthearted holiday read. Will look out for other titles.

4.0 out of 5 stars A sweet romantic read, 26 Feb. 2013
Nicola_1202 (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I liked this and it was a good free download that I actually wouldn't have been disappointed with had I paid for it. If like me, every now and again you just fancy an easy romantic read, with great characters, lighthearted moments mixed with serious and sexual tension as opposed to the actual detailed act, this ticks all the boxes.

The characters are likeable and endearing and whilst some of the storyline isn't that realistic (who cares that is the point in reading for me, to escape reality), it was romantic with moments that made me laugh-out-loud combined with those that are heartwarming and others that tug on the heartstrings. Definately worth a read.

4.0 out of 5 stars promising start, 20 July 2014
The beginning was so promising, but somewhere around the middle it started getting boring but I still soldiered on and finished it.

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 | Next ›