5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute gem
We stumbled upon this when it was first aired on channel4 a couple of Christmas's ago - our 2yr old was transfixed. I've been waiting patiently for it to be released for another two years and finally got hold of it. My, now 5yr old, still loves it and our new 2yr old is equally oggle-bound.
The graphics are colourful, the story heart-warming and the music's...
Published on 1 April 2008 by Mr. C. Bartlett

3.0 out of 5 stars It IS the one with Rusby!
Just for those of you who were curious like me - this IS the film with Kate Rusby's soundtrack!

And for those of you who don't know how grand that news is, look forward to finding out!
Published on 8 Feb. 2008 by Miss Deborah J. Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute gem, 1 April 2008
Mr. C. Bartlett (UK) - See all my reviews
The graphics are colourful, the story heart-warming and the music's magical. Whilst Hugh Laurie's expressive voice-over sits perfectly with some splendidly british humour that tickles young and old alike.

An absolute gem!

5.0 out of 5 stars the tale of jack frost by david melling, 7 Feb. 2010
Ms. A. J. Clifford (ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
THIS INEXPENSIVE DVD WAS EXCELLENT. NOT ONLY VALUE FOR MONEY BUT A DELIGHTFUL STORY OF A LITTLE BOY AND HIS JOURNEY TO BECOME JACK FROST WITH HIS FRIENDS. MY DAUGHTER IS ONLY FIVE SO THIS DVD WAS SUITABLE FOR HER AGE GROUP. THE FILM WAS NOT TO LONG AND KEPT MY DAUGHTERS ATTENTION .

I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS FILM AS AN ENCHANTING STORY FOR ANY SMALL CHILD TO ENJOY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful family animation!, 25 Jun. 2010
I really love this film! Ever since I saw it on TV, I have tried to find a copy to buy. Its a wonderful tale about a little boy and the many creatures he befriends in the forest. Beautifully animated, my whole family enjoy watching it again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is such a beautiful film and my 2yr 5 month old loves it ..., 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Tale of Jack Frost [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
This is the first review I've written and I've bought tons and tons from amazon!! This is such a beautiful film and my 2yr 5 month old loves it and has watched it about 10 times already and still not bored.....the background music is really lovely and a nice gentle one before bedtime or winding down for nap time in the day....or just winding down, as the Disney channel can, well quite frankly, drive your head nuts at times.... I love Tinkerbell for this very same reason and was looking for something else, seeing as that has now been watched so many times, we're both very bored haha! I only wish there was another recommendation to go along with this one, because it's really lovely! My little girl, loves laughing at the big eyed little boy!

5.0 out of 5 stars The tale of Jack Frost DVD, 5 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Tale of Jack Frost [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
Absolutely delightfully told and animated. Young children and older ones will be enchanted by the story; adults will be charmed too. I would recommend it to parents of young children and teachers of Key stage 1.

5.0 out of 5 stars A magical story, 12 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Tale of Jack Frost [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
This lovely animated story had my grandchildren fascinated, not only just for little one's but am sure grownups will love it too!

I would definately reccomend this to any parent

4.0 out of 5 stars Tres sympa., 17 Aug. 2013
A very sympathic cartoon, very sweet.
Graphic isn't as sharp as you might expect but, it gives it a retro style.
I even sometimes play it twice in a row.

5.0 out of 5 stars well-written story about real friendship, 13 Jan. 2014
wonderful story about a little boy who offers his magic in order to help his new friends, suitable for young children and not only!

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the book so I bought the DVD, 10 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Tale of Jack Frost [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
Good DVD.It's just like the book (which I really like) I used both in school. The children like the animation and story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely family film, 16 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Tale of Jack Frost [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
Just pitched right for the younger and older members of the family
Nice and Christmassy too
Buy and enjoy it

The Tale of Jack Frost [DVD] [2005]
The Tale of Jack Frost [DVD] [2005] by Neil Graham (DVD - 2011)
Used & New from: £6.00