5.0 out of 5 stars a super book
Published 19 months ago by Kathy Goodwin

1.0 out of 5 stars Not do mesmerising
I think the idea was interesting but the story never really developed, the characters had no depth and I didn't find myself swept up in the story I finished because I don't like leaving books unfinished.
Overall not a great read I don't think I would read the sequel if there is one.
Published 16 months ago by wolverines

5.0 out of 5 stars a super book, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Mesmerized (Kindle Edition)
I loved it. Lots of interesting twists to this beautifully written story. A proper full length book that relies on the story line. Don't get me wrong there is plenty of sexual tension but it doesn't substitute for the great story. It's refreshing to find a book that's is a page turner like this one. Even though the theme is mainly young adults I really enjoyed it and I'm 55! I'm looking forward to reading more. Thank you Julia and Talia, well done.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommened, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mesmerized (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this book.

This is about Lily who is a succubus, she is irresistible to most of the males she meets who try to impress her. She finds this a problem and doesn't have many female friends. She meets Jake who has his own secret and they have some adventures along the way, meeting the bad guys and managing to resolve things with the help of her family and family friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this book!!, 2 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Mesmerized (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, it was good as it was quite different to other books I've read in terms of character's. I've never read a supernatural book that contains a sucubus character before so that was very interesting. What could make it better is if the author went into more description of the events as sometimes I wanted to know more about what was going on but overall a very good book!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Story, 13 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Mesmerized (Kindle Edition)
I am lost for words to describe the enjoyment I had while reading this. Turning that last page left me aching for more. I would recommend this fantastic book to anyone! But the only suggestion I could give is to write a free sequel, I know I'd read it!

Overall this is a book that you should definetly purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mesmerized, 27 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Mesmerized (Kindle Edition)
Mesmerized is a spectacular and thrilling book and I really enjoyed the way the book panned out. When Julia crane introduces the two main characters Lilly and Jake I smiled and as their story carried on couldn't stop smiling. It is a must read for all those romance and supernatural book lovers :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not do mesmerising, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mesmerized (Kindle Edition)
Overall not a great read I don't think I would read the sequel if there is one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mesmerized, 25 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Mesmerized (Kindle Edition)
This book catches your heart and flatters it with the amount of passionate love that is written and expressed. With its beautiful storyline and dangerous events, this book is a pleasure to read and enjoy x

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 3 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Mesmerized (Kindle Edition)
Purchased and downloaded for my daughter's Kobo, but not read the book as yet so unable to comment; however, a quick read through the storyline it seems a very interesting book indeed.

4.0 out of 5 stars good but not brillant, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Mesmerized (Kindle Edition)
this book is easy to read and understand and i love the story line however i don't think the characters devolped enough for this story so they weren't as relatable as i would like.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mesmerized, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Mesmerized (Kindle Edition)
Promising story but not enough detail and too rushed, I have definitely read better.
May be acceptable for illiterate teens! No offence but it needed to have more substance.

Mesmerized