5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Socks
Being on my feet all day long in my Joinery wearing work boots tends to quickly identify a quality pair of socks. Cheap sock tend to last a couple of weeks before developing holes.
Published 16 months ago by Snub Vegas

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable.
Their comfortable, unfortunately they didnt last long for me. I walk a lot in my job so I need hard wearing material, unfortunately these fell short.
Published 5 months ago by Tim

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Socks, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Mens Stone 3 Pair Luxury Jeep Terrain Walking Hiking Socks 6-11 (Apparel)
These seem to be coping very well and are extremely comfortable, so I have bought a pack of the Stone and a pair of the Black. At such a great price I am tempted to buy a year or twos supply. Though I think, maybe, that reviewing socks is quite sad enough without bulk buying them.

5.0 out of 5 stars RLD tour March 2013, 27 Mar 2013
Visited Amsterdam's Red Light District for a four day hike around the windows, it was a four day trip and having gone there before I'd estimated a hike of around 35kms. Previously my feet have been badly blistered no matter what trainers I wore, this I found even occurred on a day trip too. We chose to visit on one of the coldest March days I can remember, the cold biting wind blowing straight off the sea. After 3 days my knee gave way first, my feet however were perfect, warm as toast, deeply padded and no sign of even any redness at all, don't know why I never bought a pair before, I'm ordering some different colours now for the office and to get me up to Machu Pichu in April. Noticed they wash well too, just buy some.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 26 Feb 2013
E. Watkins (UK) - See all my reviews
My son purchased these for his Bronze Duke of Edinburgh expedition. They provided extra comfort and were warm for a long hike in cold weather

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking Hiking socks, 3 Mar 2013
Mr. William A. Anderson (ScotlandUK) - See all my reviews
These socks have been given a five star rating because they are one of the best value socks on the market, I wear them every day whilst out walking with no problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for hiking why are these listed as hiking, 5 May 2014
I have had these socks for about 6 years, YES 6 YEARS. last and last and last. Some holes now appearing after 6 years.

I wore them at work in my work boots on my feet all day. But after 8-10 hours feet are sweaty.

Therefore these are NOT FOR HIKING. I am a hiker, I wear wool base layer socks that take the moisture away. I have a neoprene layer for waterproof and an outer cotton layer for comfort. These socks would be agony on a hike, feet would be absolutely soaked.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Socks - Small-ish Size, 2 Mar 2013
These socks are warm, soft and durable. Only caution - if you're hobbit-feet are larger than a size10, you might find these a little snug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 16 Jan 2013
Anadara (Redhill England) - See all my reviews
Wanted a pair of socks to wear with the safety shoes I wear everyday, these were perfect, well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
P Smith (germany) - See all my reviews
EXCELLENT great quality fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars the best socks you will buy, 9 Jun 2014
the best socks you will buy I work out doors on my feet all day I use them every day

5.0 out of 5 stars brill work socks, 7 Jun 2014
Very much needed good quality work socks,washed week in week out,and still great quality,kept the colour, not faded or any sign of age.